Entry One by sapphirespirit

Based on Click to view
Artist sapphirespirit [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry One

Postby sapphirespirit » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:54 pm

~Adelaide~ wrote: Dragon Equids are almost always natural colored creatures but that does not limit them to horse colors, it is very common for them to have large feline markings like tiger stripes but, It is very rare for them to have unnatural colors. The color of their eyes and jewels represent their spirit though if can be hard to tell the spirit of the Equids unless they use their spirit to help them in some way.

This is NOT a dun/buckskin horse. This is based off of my Siamese kitten. she has a rich creamy coat, and very black legs,tail,ears and muzzle. She also has leg barring, which i think is adorable, and the cutest blue eyes. So, just to be clear, this one isn't a horse color ^^

Username:sapphirespirit
Gallery Link:Click
Art/design examples: Please see my gallery.
How frequent are you online on CS?: I'm on nearly everyday, but I do work.
Why do you want to be an artist for Spirit Dragon Equids? I think its a wonderful idea for a species and would love to give it a go. They are very unique and very well drawn, and I'm always looking for ways to improve my art.
What can you bring to the team?:I am willing to try just about anything. There is Always room for improvement in my eyes so I am always up for a new challenge.
Are you working for other threads? What position?:yes, Aspyn Creek Stables: Perm. Artist, and my adoptables: Imperial Equine Adopts, Eletoo Aadopts, and Aduiri Adopts (all of which can be found in my signature.)
Other: I will copy an dpaste this to my other entries,. Thanks for the opportunity :D[/quote]
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups