Dylan!! by {ℓєσραя∂}

Based on Click to view
Artist {ℓєσραя∂} [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dylan!!

Postby {ℓєσραя∂} » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:19 pm

This is my 'sona, Dylan. She is a snow leopard. And I decided to get off my lazy butt and color in something of her. Something I haven't done since I made her, but I kinda needed to. I made a couple tiny changes to her. Her green earrings are now only in one ear; her right one. And her pink bracelets has switched wrist. In its place on her left wrist is my newest bracelet!! Though mine has "Sleeping with Sirens" spelled out, hers only has SWS. But it is the colors of my bracelet. She also wears her bracelets on opposite wrist than I do. My SWS one is on my right, and the pink is on my left.

So yes, Dylan now reflects my obsession! Since making her I have become very much obsessed with Sleeping With SIrens(Isn't Justin so cute! Love him!!!) And now when she is in anthro form(Mostly isn't, but I have ordered some art of her in anthro, she looks cute), she wears her black hoodie, but instead of "Team Mr. Fitz" or blank, It says "Sleeping With Sirens". SO yes, this art of her was mostly for my SWS obsession. *Innocent smile* Can you blame me?! XD

EDIT: Had to fill in her tail tip and re-color her nose. Oppse!

First art of her!!
More art of Dylan!
Adorable animated Dylan!
This has to be my fave!! So cute in her black hoodie!!
Nice little headshot of Dylan made by WaterDrops

some text
ѕσмє
ѕαу
ιт'ѕ
вєттєя
тσ
fα
αѕєєρ
αи
ιѕѕαρρєαя
some text