Noah Nixon c: by audreyrsf

Based on Click to view
Artist audreyrsf [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Noah Nixon c:

Postby audreyrsf » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:48 am

m y n a m e ; " Hey there, beautiful stranger." *wink* " The guy you're looking at is Noah Nixon. Nicknames? Nope. Try calling me 'honey' and you'll see how that works out for you. I don't know the story behind my name, it just is what it is, right? Alright, next question mister/misses pushy."
g e n d e r ; " D***. Did you really just ask that? I'm a dude, sir, male, bro, guy, whatever, and, for you to even call me a lady really means you should get a new pair of glasses. So, if you're done insulting me, I might forgive you. That is, I'll forgive you if you buy me a bacon cheeseburger."
a g e; " I'm pretty young. Four years, to be exact! That's like, what, twenty in wolf years? Yeah, that's it. I'm just barley an adult, but I act like a three year old kid. Hey, at least it admit it."
p e r s o n a l i t y; " Work in progress. This one takes forever, am I right?"
s e x u a l i t y; " Ouch, that's personal, but I'll answer. I am bisexual, but I tend to prefer guys. I've fought myself over this for a long time, pulling the whole 'butch-guy' thing and everything." *sigh* " It's who I am, m'kay? Just, whatever. Forget it."
s p e c i e s; " That's quite a weird question to ask. I'm some kind of red wolf-white tailed deer hybrid. My parents were, as you would suspect, 100% crazy. Let's hope I don't follow in thier footsteps."
t h e m e s o n g;

{work in progress}

Last bumped by audreyrsf on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:48 am.
audreyrsf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me