Based on Click to view
Artist gotsalt? [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

For ~War~

Postby gotsalt? » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:42 am

{ With the help of maxineride's tutorial, I have drawn some gift art for ~War~

I just stalked through your gallery and found a couple of refs of her and used it, so sorry if something is off. I wasn't really sure if her mane was curly or not, but it looked like Lilly's commission of her had curly hair, so, yeah xD. The wings suck and I really need to work on them.

Anyway, hope you like it!
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For ~War~

Postby ~War~ » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:47 am

IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD This is a compliment, it looks like a combination of G3, and G4! XD I grew up with G3, and I have come to love G4! XD I LOOOOOVVVEEEEE it!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Hello. I'm War. Feel free to PM me if you'd like, I don't bite too much. X)

Previous username was, in fact, ~WarRoll~. Please do not use it, as I might go back to it. (Character depicted is not me, but rather my Boku No Hero OC, Solaira Astora)
~War~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:19 pm

{ I'm so glad you like it, War!! It wasn't meant to look like that (didn't remember G3) but I'm glad you like that it did.
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~War~ » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:30 pm

GotSalt? wrote:
{ I'm so glad you like it, War!! It wasn't meant to look like that (didn't remember G3) but I'm glad you like that it did.

You don't want to. It was TERRIBLE! LOL! XD But I like it because that's what I grew up with! :D Do you have any T.V shows like that? ALSO, ever watched Pinky And The Brain?

Previous username was, in fact, ~WarRoll~. Please do not use it, as I might go back to it. (Character depicted is not me, but rather my Boku No Hero OC, Solaira Astora)
~War~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:09 am

{ I remember it a little, but I wasn't a big fan. Phil of the Future and Kim Possible were my shows. And, yes, I was on the Hannah Montana band wagon lol. Gosh, there were so many shows I grew up with that I miss. A lot of shows for younger kids now are awful.
Oh my gosh, yes! I love that show. It's my dad's favorite, too. Pinky and the Brain Theme-My little Pony you should watch it if you haven't already. It's hilarious.
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~War~ » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:51 am

GotSalt? wrote:
{ I remember it a little, but I wasn't a big fan. Phil of the Future and Kim Possible were my shows. And, yes, I was on the Hannah Montana band wagon lol. Gosh, there were so many shows I grew up with that I miss. A lot of shows for younger kids now are awful.
Oh my gosh, yes! I love that show. It's my dad's favorite, too. Pinky and the Brain Theme-My little Pony you should watch it if you haven't already. It's hilarious.

OMG! I LOVE KIM POSSIBLE!!!! XD Sorry, fangirling.... lol! I'll listen to the song in a minute, I just have to finnish telling you about Kin Possible. Rupis was AWESOME! He was my favorite, even though he was a pet girball, or something. I haven't seen it in FOREVER! I miss it! XD So salt, what are we doing tonight?

~War~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~War~ » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:00 am

GotSalt? wrote:

THAT SONG WAS VIDEO WAS EPIC!!!!!!! XD That's it, you have upgraded from friend, to best friend. Well, one of my MANY best friends! XD

~War~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:11 am

{ You mean Rufus? He's a butt naked mole rat lol, my dad loves him. Yeah, my dad and I watch a lot of shows together. Um, nothing lol. I'm going to work on some gift art for Swans in Space since she thinks I've been ignoring her. My brother, my sister-in-law, my nephew, my niece, and I just got back from swimming and I'm super tired. My cousin was supposed to come over, but she got into a fight with her step-mom and now she can't. She's been going through a lot of stuff lately and I didn't think she was going to get to come anyway. -End useless stuff that I probably shouldn't have said.

Hehe, glad you liked it! I found it a couple years ago. Oh, yay! I'm so happy. I only have two best friends here and now you're my third. I have friends, but only a couple I know enough to be good friends with.
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?