Based on Click to view
Artist Mihochi [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lupins of Natura - Water Lupin

Postby Mihochi » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Water Lupin

The second most common of all the Lupins of Natura are the ones who reside in natural bodies of water. What sets them apart from the other Lupins is that they have many ribbons that seem to be naturally made by them, bells with the purist sound much like the tinkling of water droplets, hard to find because they are only the size of a hummingbird. They are peaceful creatures and mostly shy, hardly ever showing themselves to any creature, quick to flee from anything they think could be dangerous. They move extremely quickly, the fastest of all the Lupins, so they are often used for carrying short messages small distances.

Luna12345 wrote:Name:

Mayu
Means Gentle Truth (Japanese)

Female

Story of how you found him/her:

I was walking the mountainous trails, I had heard many a story of strange mythical creatures up in these mountains. People like to call them Lupins of Natura. The name intrigued and urged me to take and closer look. Wolves were also known to roam these lands and a large branch was always my trusty companion. Loud cries came from deep inside a tree hollow, a young pup with mysterious markings. My eyes widened as I knew what I found. I raised a book to read and pick upon the key features of these so called beasts,
Mayu was a mere pup when I found her, a feisty one at that. Her thin, frail frame was light as a feather, her bones protruded through her skin so that they touched my soft, supple hands. I was shocked and placed her back own again. Sticking close waiting for her pack or mother. By dusk she was still alone. Sighing, I walked over gently, removing a soft blue blanket from my rucksack and wrapping her in it. Mayu quickly nuzzled up into it, obviously feeling secure and safe.
My stove was still burning, although I placed a few fresh logs in to keep it burning throughout the clod night. I warmed a bottle of milk, putting it in a bottle and covering the end with a rubber nipple. My unusual creature suckled hard and fast, taking every last drop into her tiny stomach until she was satisfied enough to rest again.
During the night, it must have been the early hours of the morning, Mayu was up at my beside crying loudly. The stove glowed with a dim light. Her large soft eyes widened almost begging to be lifted up and to be closer to me. Was I her mother now? I had always wondered. I raised her up off the ground allowing her to get in close to me. My poor pup slept the night, now I understood that I would be her carer for now on.

Personality/Quirks:

Mayu, like her names states, is truthful but is always gentle about it. Her bells always ring soft tunes as she approaches to meet and greet others. Her coat stands out, but is not as vibrant and overambitious like the others surrounding her. This Mayu is proud of, not to stand out in the crowd is one of her strong holds. For she is shy and reserved. When she feels threatened she will stand up for herself and others if she thinks they are in danger as well. Her calm and patient demenior gives her two types of personalities. Her strong, Willing and over protective side along with her quiet, shy, and reserved side. Lets just put it this way, she is like marmite you either love her or you hate her. Fortunately most people can' help but love her.

What will you do with him/her if you win him/her:

She will be displayed in my character storage with a detailed description, history, personality and obviously a link back to this amazing adoptable!

A short poem:

Today like every other day
We wake up empty and scared.
Don't open the door of your study
And begin reading.
Take down a musical instrument.
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of way to kneel
And kiss the earth.
Last edited by Mihochi on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lupins of Natura - Water Lupin

Postby henley » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:45 am

Name:
Illuminati

Personality/Quirks:

Make endless art of him because he is gorgeous :3

Other:

Work In Progress
Last edited by henley on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lisette » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:49 am

Withdrawing.
Last edited by Lisette on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lisette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna12345 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Name:

Mayu

Female

I was walking the mountainous trails, I had heard many a story of strange mythical creatures up in these mountains. People like to call them Lupins of Natura. The name intrigued and urged me to take and closer look. Wolves were also known to roam these lands and a large branch was always my trusty companion. Loud cries came from deep inside a tree hollow, a young pup with mysterious markings. My eyes widened as I knew what I found. I raised a book to read and pick upon the key features of these so called beasts,
Mayu was a mere pup when I found her, a feisty one at that. Her thin, frail frame was light as a feather, her bones protruded through her skin so that they touched my soft, supple hands. I was shocked and placed her back own again. Sticking close waiting for her pack or mother. By dusk she was still alone. Sighing, I walked over gently, removing a soft blue blanket from my rucksack and wrapping her in it. Mayu quickly nuzzled up into it, obviously feeling secure and safe.
My stove was still burning, although I placed a few fresh logs in to keep it burning throughout the clod night. I warmed a bottle of milk, putting it in a bottle and covering the end with a rubber nipple. My unusual creature suckled hard and fast, taking every last drop into her tiny stomach until she was satisfied enough to rest again.
During the night, it must have been the early hours of the morning, Mayu was up at my beside crying loudly. The stove glowed with a dim light. Her large soft eyes widened almost begging to be lifted up and to be closer to me. Was I her mother now? I had always wondered. I raised her up off the ground allowing her to get in close to me. My poor pup slept the night, now I understood that I would be her carer for now on.

Personality/Quirks:

Mayu, like her names states, is truthful but is always gentle about it. Her bells always ring soft tunes as she approaches to meet and greet others. Her coat stands out, but is not as vibrant and overambitious like the others surrounding her. This Mayu is proud of, not to stand out in the crowd is one of her strong holds. For she is shy and reserved. When she feels threatened she will stand up for herself and others if she thinks they are in danger as well. Her calm and patient demenior gives her two types of personalities. Her strong, Willing and over protective side along with her quiet, shy, and reserved side. Lets just put it this way, she is like marmite you either love her or you hate her. Fortunately most people can' help but love her.

She will be displayed in my character storage with a detailed description, history, personality and obviously a link back to this amazing adoptable!

A short poem:

And begin reading.
And kiss the earth.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Leaving for Spain will not be back until 13th August!
Luna12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:54 am

Luna12345 wrote:
Name:

Mayu

Female

Personality/Quirks:

A short poem:

And begin reading.
And kiss the earth.

Congratulations you won :)
Mihochi

My pets