She needs a name! by CodeOtter

Based on Click to view
Artist CodeOtter [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

She needs a name!

Postby CodeOtter » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:12 pm

She was killed as a filly from a attack of griffons when times in her town where tough and at war with them, but was brought recently back to life by Fading Souls as a test. She's pretty much sworn service to Fading Souls, being a friend and a servant despite Fade (i'll call her that as a nick-name) not liking it. The three dark scratches refused to turn the light pink, so their stitched together and will remain that dark red color. She also had lost her front left hoof when she died.

Despite the horrofic death she suffered, this mare -who still acts like a young child from loosing her child-hood so fast- is fun loving and normally happy. She can be found making a bunch of sounds with the metal hoof of hers (hitting it on objects) or being distracted easily by shiny things.

edit: ONCE AGAIN. one finished one minute over an hour. The head-shot is supposed to only show the scars hidden by the hair :3 the scar around her neck is the wound that killed her, i'd say how it killed her, but i'm pretty sure it wouldn't be appropriate for here :3
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me