Entry by Dragon Attack

Based on Click to view
Artist Dragon Attack [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry

Postby Dragon Attack » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:01 am

Done with my entry~ The time lies, I spent a while trying a way to shade. I also chose the best shading types while looking closely at some editables, but did not directly copy ^^

Thanks for the contest, I just love shading so much and it just gives that picture life<3 And this may be a new shading style for me as well.

Dragon Attack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry

Postby Oρнeℓια » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:45 am

It certainly works for you! I'm glad you're enthusiastic :)
I think it's just beautiful. The green has been cleverly lighted and shaded, and each feature has a highlight, which gives great definition. The eyes are just gorgeous :)
Improvement:a little differentiation from the neck web and the skin. maybe something to give it a little more personality, like a touch of pattern somewhere? either would be awesome. good job here!

"Why does everybody have to fight about everything, argue and steal from each other
all the time? I mean, it's a big enough world. Why can't we share it? Wolves and humans
and birds and flowers living together as equals? If we all got to Paradise, that's how it
would be, wouldn't it?" —Toboe, Wolf's Rain
Oρнeℓια

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Attack » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Heart Of Ashes wrote:It certainly works for you! I'm glad you're enthusiastic :)
I think it's just beautiful. The green has been cleverly lighted and shaded, and each feature has a highlight, which gives great definition. The eyes are just gorgeous :)
Improvement:a little differentiation from the neck web and the skin. maybe something to give it a little more personality, like a touch of pattern somewhere? either would be awesome. good job here!

Aww, thanks! I might just make another entry to try that out ^^
Dragon Attack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oρнeℓια » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:49 pm

cool ^.^

"Why does everybody have to fight about everything, argue and steal from each other
all the time? I mean, it's a big enough world. Why can't we share it? Wolves and humans
and birds and flowers living together as equals? If we all got to Paradise, that's how it
would be, wouldn't it?" —Toboe, Wolf's Rain
Oρнeℓια

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me