Artist sodafarts [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry 1

Postby sodafarts » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:37 pm

First entry C:

Ok, so a bit about him:

This is an older wolf, not ancient and weak, but he has seen better days. (It is a male for now at least, I just can't see him as a female ^^) He isn't at the top of the pack (idk if there's a typical pack structure, I'm just showing he's no alpha but also not an omega), but he is high up there. He is respectable and respectful, and gives out lots of good advice. Normally this guy is quiet and laid back, and typically only speaks when spoken to. But he is not shy in the least. His left eye is blind due to natural causes, age, and is completely blind. His right eye's vision is worsening. He is always very calm and reasonable, and hates resorting to fighting because in his younger days, he lived to fight and fought to live. He was on the verge of becoming blood thirsty until an opponent showed him what a monster he was. Then, he became what he is now; gentle, smart, reasonable, and nonviolent. To this day he and the opponent that saved him are very good friends. With all his free time, this guy has taken in abandoned or misbehaving pups/wolves and mentored them.

I may add a little more if I can think of anything c:
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry 1

Postby Leviathan » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:30 pm

<3
If you'd ever consider selling him, give me a shout ^^

{Fursonas} | {Characters}
"When the world ends, I want to scream into the chaos that I loved you more than anything in hopes that the sound will continue to exist after everything stops."
- Mitch Welling

Used to be RunningBlaze.
Leviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me