'Make me a ponysona' Contest Entry by melody.

Based on Click to view
Artist melody. [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

'Make me a ponysona' Contest Entry

Postby melody. » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Pony Name: Fern
Power: (Be descriptive) Fern is able to make plants and seeds grow. She feeds them energy which makes them grow to whatever size she wants them to be instantly. This power means that plant-life follows her everywhere and instinctively comes near her, especially since she can also make dying plants revive to perfect health.
Backround: (Be descriptive) When Fern was young, she always loved being out and about, running around in the long grass and frolicking in the flowers that grew everywhere near her home. As she grew older, she realised that not only could she make plants grow, but she could also bring them back from death. That's when she decided that in her life she wanted to help all of the flora suffering and help out the world.
Looks: (what color is the ponys fur, wings, horn, ect. BE DESCRIPTIVE) Fern has light green fur, with a dark brown mane and tail. This symbolises her connection to the earth. Her eyes are blue because even though her power is concentrated flora power, she still reflects the sky in her eyes.
Fern's wings aer the soft purple of a newly blossomed flower, swirled with blue for life, and her horn, and it's magic glow, also reflect the life of plants everywhere.
The flowers in her hair never die, because they actually grow out of her mane and tail. They are Everblossoms.
Her cutie mark is a leaf with a vine, with the two colours of autumn and spring blended together.
Ponys favorites: Fern loves to just be out in the quiet of the forest, among the flowers and trees and leaves. She loves soft music, classical piano, and drawing, and her favourite food is carrots, no joke. She eats them all the time- she absolutely loves them. She draws strength from the life of the plants around them, and so she is at her strongest when surrounded by flora.
Other: I hope you like Fern.<33 c:
Watch me grow!
melody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me