Keltukai #2 - ADOPT ME by Temperance.

Based on Click to view
Artist Temperance. [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keltukai #2 - ADOPT ME

Postby Temperance. » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:28 am

Keltukai are a strange creature that appears to resemble a mix of various mythological creatures such as the manticore. It has a few physical traits however that are always seen within this species, though there is still much variety within them. Their diet consists mainly of large prey animals, such as deer, though they are actually omnivores and will eat almost anything. Just as with human there is a colossal variety of personality within the species, and its hard to say exactly what sort of Keltukai you've met until you get to know him or her better.

owned by ♞Sebastian Michaelis
Last edited by Temperance. on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keltukai #2 - ADOPT ME

Postby Novi » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:00 am

Username; prince tsuoubaki
please, though, call me Touya. c:
Why do I want him;
I've admired this species ever since I saw your beautiful boy, Kahn. Chimera/Manticore/Mixed Species have always appealed to me, and this gorgeous creature has captured my heart the moment I laid eyes on him. His design is just marvelous (browns with blacks and blues have always been a personal preference of mine), and those little wisps around his legs are a great accent to the design.
Use;
Kelt Name; Chip
→Pronunciation; /chip/
→Origin/Meaning;
→Why I chose this name;
Nickname(s);
Gender;
Age;
Height;
Weight;
Occupation;
Personality;
History;
Art;
Story;
Theme Song(s);
Other;
Last edited by Novi on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:27 am

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ;

I smile softly, glancing up from my task at hand "♞Sebastian Michaelis is my username," I reply "Though if it's my name you seek I'd request you call me Sebastian. I'd gladly reply to that."

Kᴇʟᴛ Nᴀᴍᴇ;
I click my tounge meaningfully and tap my chin "Hm... I supose the name Bane would do. I much like that name, especially for him." I smile softly and glance at the Kelt with a look of affection "Though I can't say why... He seems to respond to it more than any other I've tried to call him by so I suppose he likes the name as well."

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;
    "From what I can tell, he's a male." I chuckle with a slight form of humor in my voice. "Though I may be misinformed I do believe Bane is a male."
Aɢᴇ;
    "Hm... That i'm not so sure of, though I'd have to say Bane's at least a year or two old... Possibly three? That's really something to think about."

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;
    Loyal
    Noticing such behavior had been hard to see at first. Bane would seem to wander off a few paces a head when we'd travel the forests together,then rush back to my side and press his muzzle to my hand. I'd usually respond with a faint touch, not knowing exactly what he wanted and he'd run off again ahead of me. This repeated and repeated tell I finally understand his motives. He was checking up on me, to make sure I wasn't too far behind as well as to make sure of my safety. I take it into great pride that he's so loyal to me...
    Independent
    This was an easily seen trait. He often would shake off my affections when I push for them, or give me one of his meaningful looks. He liked his time to himself, and I respected him for it seeing as I too liked my moments of peace. He seeked my affection on his own time, and I was almost always willing to accept him.
    Cunning
    I couldn't help but notice how cunning Bane was after spending time with him. He wasn't "stupid" like one would think an animal to be. He knew where traps where set in the Forrest, what to avoid, how to efficiently get from place to place and even trick other animals and prey. Noticing his clever and cunning tricks always seems to bring a smile to my face whenever I think of them.
    Boastful
    He shows this nature of himself often when bringing back prey. The brute trots around in circles, the largest of prey hung limp in his jaws as he parades around me to show off his kill. I find these acts silly, but praise him anyways. After all, even I couldn't take down such a prize.
    Moody
    Bane gets this way only if I refuse him something or if a hunt goes wrong and he ends up without his desired kill. He'll become snippy and ignore me often when these things happen so I leave him be. I would be concerned only when he becomes aggressive, which I haven't seen since the first time we'd met.
    Empathetic
    I took into account his empathetic nature one dreary day... Rain seemed to be our only company then, the downpour having been going on for nearly the whole day. I lay in my make-shift bed with a bored look on my face then, and Bane beside me near the bed. A soft sigh left my lips as I closed my eyes tightly and opened them some time later to the feeling of my bed groaning. Two large paws lay placed on my bed and the face of Bane nearly in my lap. An intent look rested in his intelligent eyes as if asking me what was on my mind.

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ;
From what I've been able to gather about Bane he's been without another for quite some time. He doesn't have family or even a group of friends. If there's any other of his kind, he seems to stay clear of them. Perhaps he'd been exiled or something to that nature, though the fact he's perfectly healthy really doesn't match up with that...

Exᴛʀᴀ;
I laugh and shake my head, setting a hand on my hip as Bane approaches me and settles down at my feet, trapping them beneath his weight. I winch and chuckle, leaning over the hug him around the neck, of which he seems to smirk at.
"Well, we're as thick as thieves Bane and I... He also loves swimming. One of his favorite things is fish, which I find odd... Though he does prefer red meat to the flesh of a fish." I muse well tousling his lion-like mane well rubbing my cheeks against the soft fur.
"Oh, and he enjoys being groomed." I add.

Oᴛʜᴇʀ;
Artwork by me
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temperance. » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:03 am

{ winner is ♞Sebastian Michaelis c:
Enjoy your Kelt <3

══════════════════════════════════════
T E M P E R A N C E
══════════════════════════════════════

Female| INFJ |Christian | Kintaur Mod

ImageImageImage

> Call me Temperance, Tempy, Kat, or whatever you feel like.
> I love animals and decided to pursue a dog training career c:
> I have broad tv interests; everything from anime to sci-fi
> Banished is my new fave series (gifs to left are from the show)
> Literate writer with oodles of characters but very little time.
> Canadian!!! Whoop whoop! Bring on the maple syrup ;P
> Only posting occasionally - sort of on a semi hiatus

Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:32 pm

{ .Lady Kat. } wrote:
{ winner is ♞Sebastian Michaelis c:
Enjoy your Kelt <3

Thank you so much! I'll surely enjoy him :>
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me