Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

F.L.W. Artist comp. by Mackiot

Based on Click to view
Artist Mackiot [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

F.L.W. Artist comp.

Postby Mackiot » Wed May 22, 2013 7:26 am

this is an artist competition for my new species, Flying Lemar wolves

First Prize-third prize: Artist for FLW Keep your FLW
fourth prize-sixth prize: guest artist or full time Mod and keep your FLW (I want at least one guest artist out of this section please ^^)
honorable mention: keep your FLW

I may change that above, if I find many artists I love and want to keep them all as artists.

Basics about the FLW wrote:this is a cross between a wolf, a lemur, a dragon, and a flying squirrel

a light wolf like creature known for gliding around in large forests, they have flaps under their legs, and the joints in their legs allow them to spread their legs out horizontally so they can glide. they have large ears so it is easy to hear their prey, they are omnivores, eating bugs, fruit, meat, anything that is editable (but they are not cannibalistic) their long tails are used to help climb, and to help steer when they glide their forked toung is sometimes used like a snakes when they are sniffing for food,but otherwise used for nothing but taste. leading to their nose, it is just as strong as a wolfs nose, some say it seven stronger. back to gliding, their wings have fur on them, and are flabs of skin. their bones are hollow, allowing them to be light for gliding. their tail makes it easier to steer, and they can glide for long distances. after hatching, these animals are about the size of a chinchilla, and fully grown, they are about the size of a boxer, on rare occasions, they can get as big as a large Great Dane. they are born from small ball shaped eggs, usually hatching starts three days to a week after layed a mother holds the young wolf on its back, where a flab of skin forms a pouch like area, but is only forms on females after their first litter, where the extra flabby skin folds into a flap, and eventually grows back to normal.
#deadinside
I go by bronouns

Hello I'm Mack
And I'm an
Idiot
Therefore I'm
Mackiot

Mackiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery