Meow by JustDucky

Based on Click to view
Artist JustDucky [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Meow

Postby JustDucky » Tue May 21, 2013 9:40 pm

This isn't just a random family of cats. I have a Warriors fanfiction based on these guys. ^.^ Yes, I did get lazy....

Mother - Firesong - A ginger she-cat with green eyes.
She came from a litter of four. Her personality is nothing like the father's he was the most popular apprentice in the clan, but Firesong was the only apprentice who didn't like him, and that made him like her. A cat named Featherheart was crushing on Sunfeather, and she was a bit jealous.... Firesong ran away when she suspected he was cheating on her, and had her kits. That was her punishment to him, is that he wouldn't know she had his kits. There she met a white tom, named Bird. She took him back to the clan with her, he was six moons, then.
Father- Sunfeather - A ginger tom with blue eyes
Sunfeather was the most popular apprentice in the clan. He only liked Firesong, because she didn't like him. He didn't know he was going to fall in love, but when he did he helped her train, and became close to her. She thought it was creepy. When Firesong was walking alone in the forest Sunfeather saved her from a fox, witch they almost killed themselves. Sunfeather was injured the most, and Firesong felt bad. After this event they became closer than ever. Featherheart was his best friend at the time, and she didn't like Firesong, because she was crushing on Sunfeather. When Firesong left the clan, she tried to make Sunfeather her mate, witch didn't work. Sunfeather went searching for her, and Bird showed him where Firesong was. Firesong, who was nursing four kits, and they became mates again. Together they went back to their clan, with Bird, who is now Birdpaw.

Lightkit- light ginger tabby she-cat
She is the second smallest. The other kits love her, except for Stonekit, who doesn't like being the only tom.

Stonekit- A blue-gray, and white tom with black stripes
He is the only tom, and is picked on the most. He is mother's favorite, but that doesn't stop him from picking on his sisters, and getting into trouble.

Flamekit - A redish-brown tabby she-cat, with a white underbelly
She picks on Stonekit the most, and constantly gets yelled at for it.

Jaykit- a gray she-cat with blue eyes
A quiet she-cat, much like her mother, but quick to correct you, if you're wrong. Her father says she will be leader one day.

All Warrior cats rights belong to Erin Hunter.
ʆɩȵӄ credit
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Don't let your dreams stay memes."

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 36 people.
I have received 31 gifts.

She/Her
JustDucky