Art is a WIP... More to follow by Meduz

Based on Click to view
Artist Meduz [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Art is a WIP... More to follow

Postby Meduz » Tue May 07, 2013 8:07 am

one evening I walked into a dimly lit pub to find a man sat there. Talking. People sat around. Listening. He was telling a story, the tale he told was a brilliant tale with princes, princesses, and heroes. A typical fairy tale. It was such a beautiful story that that I shall tell it to you now, and hope you learn something from it.

Once upon a time there lived an old king, he was nearing death and wanted to ensure that his only daughter would be cared for after his death. He decided to hold a contest to find the young queen a caring prince to care for her. The king sent word to all kings around. They were to send their sons to him at once so he could choose a bride for his beautiful daughter. The young toms came quickly to the king's court for the story of the princess' beauty had spread far and wide.

Princess Bronwyn sighed deeply when her father told her of the princes lining up to marry her, she wasn't interested in them for she had already fallen in love. A young tom had stolen her heart a few years before and she had decided that she wanted him to be her mate. She was confused, she wanted to please her father as he'd done nothing but love her for the whole of her life, but she couldn't tear her thoughts away from, Tuk, the handsome cat who visited her each evening greeting her with much finer gifts than the princes could ever afford, they brought her gold and jewels and lavished her with new clothes. Tuk brought her stories and flowers and delicate things that vanished as silently as he did, he brought her feathers and cherry blossom which she wore in her little golden circlet. Tuk would fly up to Bronwyn's balcony every evening, his long feathered wings a brilliant blue, his fur a softer blue and his eyes blue like the sky, Bronwyn would meet him secretly each evening, for she knew her father would not approve, of her decision.

The King's contest was scheduled to begin the following day, that evening on the balcony Bronwyn convinced Tuk to enter the contest. She knew he was better than all the princes her father could find. Tuk reluctantly agreed to enter. He crept into the guest quarters where all the princes were staying and slept there that night. The sun rose to soon for Princess Bronwyn who was scared that Tuk would be discovered before he had a chance to prove his worth.

The royal tom cats lined up to enter the stadium for the first contest, climbing: the competitors had to climb a mountain made of glass to retrieve a ring that lay hidden at the summit. For many weeks the competitors struggled up the mountain, slipping down the minute they were a few metres high. Tuk tried to climb the mountain the normal way but after a week's worth of failure decided just to fly to the top. Seeing Tuk fly up the mountain a few other winged cats joined him. Tuk and the others found a chest full of rings they each selected a ring and brought them back to Bronwyn. Bronwyn was happy to see Tuk return with the others. But her happiness would not last Tuk was soon brought before the king for questioning; the king did not recognize him, and could not discover from the courtiers who he was related to and whether he had noble blood. Tuk was thrown into prison and Bronwyn was distraught she didn't want to upset her father but Tuk could not be her mate now. She broke into the dungeons and rescued Tuk. They escaped and ran away together. And they all lived happily ever after...

Except the king :(
x
x
x
x

β—€xxxxxxβ—₯
οΌ¨ο½…ο½Œο½Œο½οΌ

π™»πš’πš—πš”πšœ:
π™Όπš’ π™ΊπšŠπš•πš˜πš—πšœ
Blue Rose auction

β—£xxxxxxβ—’
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tuk

Postby Meduz » Sat May 11, 2013 6:13 am

Hi, so I'm Tuk, I'm hopeless with words but I thought you'd like to know a little about me. I don't know why my name's Tuk, but I like it. Simple but effective

Lets start on the

WIP
x
x
x
x

β—€xxxxxxβ—₯
οΌ¨ο½…ο½Œο½Œο½οΌ

π™»πš’πš—πš”πšœ:
π™Όπš’ π™ΊπšŠπš•πš˜πš—πšœ
Blue Rose auction

β—£xxxxxxβ—’