Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Zombie bakery, no posting please by Ivylight

Artist Ivylight [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zombie bakery, no posting please

Postby Ivylight » Mon May 06, 2013 12:30 pm

anything is possible

Rules
1. Follow Tess's rules.
2. Please don't steal the design.
3. Don't gripe to me if you don't get a goodie you wanted.
4. I can and will make more rules if they are needed, so check back here once in a while.

Info
So, what exactly is this zombie bakery? And why on Earth would anyone make weird green cupcakes?!
It was a dark and stormy night. A baker was on the verge of discovering a revolutionary breakthrough in the world of baked goods. As she carefully removed the final batch of cupcakes from her oven, she noticed a strange quirk in some of them - an eerie green tinge. She researched further and found out that there had been traces of radioactive waste in her bakery! Later, these cupcakes mutated into inedible, almost living things. Surely nobody would want to eat these! Instead of tossing them out, the baker found a way to greatly reduce radioactive particles in the cupcakes, but the mutations remained. The baker decided to market them, and nicknamed the cupcakes, "Zombie Cupcakes," for their unique resemblance to the undead creatures of lore.
Today, the cupcakes come in all different shapes, colors, and sizes. The majority of the time, a cupcake has green in it, whether it be green sprinkles, green chocolate chips, green frosting, etc.

Staff
meow! - Creator

If you're interested in becoming an artist, PM me.
────────────────────
[ alice | german-american | artist & daydreamer | past known as Ivylight ]

────────────────────
Ivylight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me