Design me a pony-sona Contest! by Yukiine

Based on Click to view
Artist Yukiine [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Design me a pony-sona Contest!

Postby Yukiine » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:31 am

Hello my fellow clan mates {Bet you never got called a clan mate before huh?} I'm looking for a nice design to fit me in a nice pony-form ^.^

And yes there will be prizes!

Please; when you make the design please link it down below :'D

What I look for in my pony-sona <3
    I do like neon colors that hurt my eyes(They don't hurt my eyes so don't worry about it) I like neon blue, green, and a neon hot pink. Other neon colors I'm not so attracted to.
    I like normal colors! Blonde, brown, black white, tan, and plenty of other normal colors are totally cool, love it.
    I love rainbows, really I do. though if you do use a rainbow in your design I do prefer a lighter spectrum of a rainbow.
    I do like overly complicated designs but I do want it so other artists could draw her for a comission.
    I love cute symbols like hearts and stuff; if you want to do like one of those zodiac sign things I'm a scorpio. ^u^
    I love games(even though I can't afford the games that they come out with nowadays) so just keep that in mind.
    You can be stereotypical and have her have nerd glasses, a nice beanie overtop of a headset. That would be so awesome you have no idea. >3<
    I am a sucker for blue eyes and blonde hair, but I'd still love blue eyes and rainbow hair as well; so basically blue eyes I'm a sucker for. ^u^
    I do like normal land ponies, but I do like alicorns, normal unicorns and pegasi, but I do have a preference for Pegasi. :p
    I strongly encourage you to design a talent for her, so I can see if it goes together and such. :'D
    I like long manes and tails, and short ones as well.
    I love emo hair e.e which is also commonly known as scene hair.
    Please; do put time into the design, if you do I'll greatly consider your design. :'3

The Prizes <3
    First place prize:
    Any 3-5 rares from my "Only for detailed art" group.

Second place prize:
    Any 2 rares from my "Only for detailed art" group.

third place prize:
    Any 1 rare from my "Only for detailed art" group.

NOTE: All 3 of the people that get the prizes will have their designs taken by me and they will have no ability to use those designs as they will be owned by me, those who don't win have the right to sell their designs.
Yukiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me