Mary sue contest entry by ~Tornado~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Tornado~ [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Mary sue contest entry

Postby ~Tornado~ » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:04 am

This is supposed to be a bad character so please don't bash me.

heres her story

Prinsess Rainbow neon sparkle dash, is the daughter of Luna and rainbow dash's dad. She was abandoned because she was so awesome that she might take over the kingdom and Luna and Celestia couldn't let that happen. She was raised by dragons and could talk to animal way better than fluttershy, than she went to ponyville and became friends with the mane six and became the element of awesomeness. She can fly faster than rainbow dash. do magic better than twilight make better dresses then rarity, can buck all the apples in a second and send letters with her own fire breath. She was bit by a changeling so she can become one. But she is not a changeling herself. The changelings love her so much that she became there queen. She is also so beautiful that she has a army of love sick stallions. She can beat discord in a swish of the tail because to her he is weak, and she is married to king Sombra. She kicked out luna and celestia and rules all of equestria and beyond. Also she's blind and she dosnt have a cutiemark because she is so awesome that she has to many talents.
Last edited by ~Tornado~ on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes