Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Egyptian Kawarik

Postby н σ я ѕ є » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Species Name:
Egyptian Kawarik
Habitat:
These unusual creatures live in harsh deserts like Egypt. In fact, they can only be found naturally in the Egyptian deserts in which they are named for. Though, some can be found along or even in the Nile it is very rare and normally has something to do with their god mark which can be read about below.
Diet:
Living in the desert they will eat a wide range of plants and animals. However they only eat things they catch and hate processed food. They will eat fish, alligators, hippos, sometimes ibises, a wide range of plants and basically anything they can find in the wild.
Size:
Normal-
Kawariks are normally the size of a horse. The smallest on record was the size of a Great Dane. The largest known one was the size of a Draft horse.
God Marked-
Ones with god marks tend to be more varied based on their gods. The largest was nearly the size of a house and the smallest was the size of a cat. This normally is based on which god they have the power of.
Coloration/Markings:
Normal-
Every member of the species have natural colors. Normally they are based on their environment. These are normally different shades of grey, brown, some white and some black. They don't tend to be interesting colors they can have any number of patterns that make it harder for other animals to see them but are also something they enjoy flashing off.
God Marked-
Rare Kawariks are what is known as 'God Marked'. These have an ancient Egyptian symbol for one of the gods on either their shoulder, forehead or back. This means they have the power of that god, only slightly more limited. They also can have any number of colors and patterns that fit their god. Usually though, it is not extremely different from the colors of a normal Kawarik.
Behaviour:
Normal-
Most are playful and friendly. However, they react viciously to be captured and there for are not often hunted or caught. They do make wonderful friends if not kept in captivity.
God Marked-
God marked Kawariks should be left alone. They act much like the gods they are marked by. Meaning they are best left alone if they are marked by a god of Chaos.
Are they domesticated?:
Kawariks are not and never will be domesticated. They will follow and be friends with people but refuse to be tamed and play strictly by their own rules. Meaning they can be just as dangerous as they are cute.
Other interesting facts:
Horses wrote:"There is no love stronger than that in the eyes of a horse."-me
н σ я ѕ є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Egyptian Kawarik

Postby octoberwind » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:52 am

Great designs! c:
[gone]
octoberwind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby н σ я ѕ є » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:02 am

Thanks!
Horses wrote:"There is no love stronger than that in the eyes of a horse."-me
н σ я ѕ є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Check the PO Box » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Rawr! I like these! >u<
x
x
x
x
x

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢
Are you an artist looking for pets worth your time?
♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢
x
x
x
x
Check the PO Box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups