The Beast by lady windle.

Based on Click to view
Artist lady windle. [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Beast

Postby lady windle. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:06 am

[ windy || female || two months old || boston terrier || single || playful one ]

giggles, i do not even know where to start with who i am, i am just a playful fun out going female that likes to play and play and play and run around and have good time! if you become my friend which i am more than sure that i will me and you will never be separated from one another! i get along with almost everyone but just because i am all cute and cuddly and love to have fun and play doesn't mean that i can not be mean to those who are mean to me! i am a spunky little girl like my momma called me and that i just the way that i am. if you can not tell i am a boston terrier puppy and i love it so much, i am extremely happy with who i am and i rarely care what people think about me or what they have to say about me, i am just simply enough who i am and that i do not want to change no matter how big i get. as for playing and having fun i like to run and jump and play with sticks and chew on about anything! i am not teeving yet i do not think but even if i am i will for sure just nah on some sticks and have a good time doing so.

i love to play with anyone but the one thing that i do fear a lot is large dogs, i do not know very many of course seeing i have not been around another dog but myself in a while so maybe soon i will meet a large dog and they can become my friend seeing i am not big at all since my mother wasn't big and the breed that i am is not that big as well, so that is understand that i am not to big. a sweet, playful, joking, funny, outgoing, and loud pup that just wants to play all day.

my past is not a bad one at all, i was born and raised in a home with my mother and my father both they both loved me a lot and i was in a litter of three, i was closes to my father and we played day after day. he was a sweet male and my mother was a pretty female both of them were breed to be put in the dog shows and for some reason i did not make the cut i am sure that it was the white that extended up the tip of my tail and the black that did not make it all the way along my back, which is why when the time came i was forced to leave, and my brother was kept because of his beauty. i was put into a home with an elder couple that did not play with me at all and did not seem to care for me much. almost everything i did seemed to land me in trouble so one night when they went to be rather early i made my move and was soon running down the street into a new life that would surely be my own and on the streets i would live till the day that i pass along. maybe i will find someone that loves me and will take me in their home rather it is a dog or a human i am hoping one day i will be loved again and be in the safety of someone bigger and older than myself..

i have already said above most of the things that i like to do which is mainly run around and play but some of the things that i do not enjoy doing is sleeping of course, being steal which always seems to be a hassle for me and getting yelled at... i may look like i can take care of myself but that is not really true.. i am really touchy when it comes to people either being nice or mean to me and that is one of those things that can make or break a friendship for me.. i do not like to be yelled at or cursed at or growled at or anything like that. most dogs that i have run into are really nice to me but then their are the others that are mean to me and want nothing to do with me, which does really hurt. i never know if i am doing something right or wrong and that worries me... i just really want a home a father or a mother i guess and someone to teach me through this crazy thing called life.
lady windle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me