Artist lady windle. [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by nimrod.

someone help! :D Lol

Postby lady windle. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:15 am

[ male ] - [ three years old ] - [ no romance ] - [ borzoi ]

bonjour miss or mister, my name is charlie you can call me char. i am a three year old male borzoi which if you do not know we are the racing dogs that most of you know us as. i am a young one at that but that does mean that i am small. my coat is a cream color and my muzzle is a black, brown and golden looking color. my eyes are a deep brown that is not really all that special but i am rather fond of them. i am quick and light on my feet willing to run as much as possible and out race anyone who dares to try me. born and bred to do so.

my past is a fairly easy one. born into the racing area i was one of the best alone side my father and mother who were a couple born to be together. i was the one pup that was selected from a litter of three to follow in their foot prints and race till the end of my days but i guess you could say my days were short lived on the field. one race i was pumping my body hard and i wasn't planning on stopping but the guy next to me wanted me to stop with all he had he wanted me too. he was snapping at me through his muzzle and i could hear the snaps and growls of my mother and father from the side lines the humans who cared for us yanking them back and at that moment when they were looking down his head hit my leg and down i went smacking into the ground my leg beneath me snapping under foot and with that i was out of the races for ever. i can still run yes but i am lame in their eyes and a risk so they took me out my mother and father left me and here i am. a broken brute who once ran with the best.

i am quiet, i do not talk much and most of the time i will just simply keep to myself.. i do not like loud dogs and i am a not a male for to many pups. well behaved pups i can deal with, but i do have to admit that since that time in my past i have gotten a bad temper and a fight in me has grown. snapping and growling at me will return with the same if not an attack that you were most likely not asking for. i do not really open up to anyone nor do i try to get close to someone for i fear it will end all the same.

i wish you a for ever farewell..
Last edited by lady windle. on Wed May 01, 2013 9:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
lady windle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: someone help! :D Lol

Postby nimrod. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:50 am

I will take care of it for ya' darling lol cx
Image Image