~*~The Family of Demons~*~ by ~Heart.:.Broken~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Heart.:.Broken~ [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

~*~The Family of Demons~*~

Postby ~Heart.:.Broken~ » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 am

Ooooh! Kage found herself a new boy toy! His name Caito and the little pup is Mage. Little bit of back story...

"They're coming." I heard Caito murmur. "Why must they want us dead?" I said, feeling my heart ache for my mate and young pup. We've been chased by the demons ever since I decided to take Caito as my mate. Everything got worse when they found out that I was pregnant with his pup and they started coming closer and closer after Mage was born. We lost his sister to them and I will not lose him to them. Suddenly the sound of little foot steps reached my ears and I looked back to see my little boy coming out of the cave we call home. "Mama. I'm not tired. Why do I need to sleep?" He asked before yawning. I giggled lightly and nuzzled him back toward the cave. "Sweetheart, trust me. You'll want to sleep for this." I said back, knowing h would fight sleep as long as he possibly could. "They're coming." I heard Caito mutter. With that, I grabbed Mage and ran into the den. Once I had set him down in a corner, he whimpered for his blanket that he had dropped. I nuzzled him lightly and ran out to grab his fallen blanket. I leaned down to grab it, but felt jaws clamp down on my neck. "Kage!"
My Impossible dream ♥~
Please click so they don't die!
ImageImageImageImage

PixelKahari1866 and raibowtiger13 are my bffs in RL and Pixel gave Rain and myself all her pets.
Me! wrote:"Three o'clock? Time for chicken smoothie! <3"
~Heart.:.Broken~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me