Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

CURRENTLY CLOSED; End Date: May 3rd by Wesley

Artist Wesley [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Wesley

CURRENTLY CLOSED; End Date: May 3rd

Postby Wesley » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:23 am

NOT OPEN YET

Hello, everyone! I've always really wanted to start a popular adoptable species on the oekaki, however, I am unable to make proper reference lines. I'm not a reference kind of gal... more of an extra-art sort of person. I also am completely dry of original mutation ideas, etc! This is where you guys can come in, because I'm looking for lots of help!

The challenge: To revamp an old species created by Festus. and I: the Koulèvbwa. You'll be revamping the LINEART ONLY. Please do not make any anatomy changes to the species without my express permission.
^ drawn by Festus. quite a while ago (;
I need 2 linearts for the species.
• A lineart which has only the scales on the bridge of its nose. (puppy lineart)
• A lineart that looks mature and adult-like, it must have all of the scales shown in the original lineart.

Some information on their anatomy:
Scaled KB's have the body of a wolf. They have an extra tuft of fur on the top of their head, and thin, furry ears. Their body is often a darker shade than the head, and the fur there is a tad longer than the fur on its head. All scaled KB's have a colored chest, but it is not necessarily always white. Their tails look like the tails of a giant lizard, and most often matches the color of the scales on their shins and the bridge of their nose. At the end of their tail is a fluffy tip that looks like the tip of a lion's tail.
The lineart must have:
• The background layer which I have created for you. (It is against the rules not to use this!!)
• A puppy lineart layer
• An adult lineart layer
• A puppy lineart color layer (lock-alpha-ble)
• An adult lineart color layer (lock-alpha-ble)
• An adult scales-only color layer (lock-alpha-ble)
• Anything else you want to add (bonus/PPS lines/an "Adopt me" layer/WIP layer/etc.)
• Your signature (I want to give you full credit!)
You must also add me to enable me to color the lineart in. I just want to play around with the layers a little bit. I won't use the lineart/post anything on the lineart without first purchasing it.

End date: May 3rd

Prize:
- Your lineart will be used for the species!

Honorable Mentions:
1 HM: choice of rare dog from here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... id=2352047
2 HM: choice of rare dog from that group (not the one that 1 HM chose)
3 HM: remaining rare dog

If your lineart is not chosen, you are welcome to make it a gift lineart for the species. However, this is not required.

Have fun, and good luck! You may enter 2 times.
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me