Ponysona: Silent Whisper by P o m

Based on Click to view
Artist P o m [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ponysona: Silent Whisper

Postby P o m » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am

OMG AN ALICORN. I finally decided to do a Doctor Who based pony, so I did the Silence. I couldn't decide between a Unicorn or a Pegasus, so I went with Alicorn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silent Whisper lives alone in the Everfree Forest, deep in a cave. She has no friends, no family and no memories of her childhood. She stays away from other ponies because when they turn to leave, they forget who she is or that they ever met her, all because of her strange magic. Even when she doesn't want to, there's always a steady flow of magic going from her horn that can't be seen, nopony knows why. She has no cutie mark, just the tally marks. They're all over her body strange markings on her fur. Her mane and tail never get messed up, always in perfect position to show the marks on them. Nopony, not even she knows why the marks cover her body. She says her earliest memory is waking up one morning as a teenager with the marks all over her. Her voice is extraterrestrial-like, rasping and hollow with a slightly high pitch. Her eyes are incredibly sensitive to light, so she prefers the dark most of the time. Her magic is bright blue and she can fire electrical magic from her horn in defence in case she is attacked by any creatures or ponies.

Silent is very shy. She almost never comes out of her cave unless she is getting food and she never stops to see any animals. She is very insecure and never tries to make friends, preferring to stay in her cave. Since she is an Alicorn, she has been around since the beginning of Equestria, but always forced to live with her curse. Sometimes her ability is very useful when being chased by a predator, she ducks into a bush and the predator will forget about her and walk away. She doesn't eat too much, like all Alicorns she doesn't need food but she still eats just to occupy her when she's bored. She spends all of her time in her cave, most of that time swimming, a hobby she picked up when she first found the cave. There's a small natural made pool in the back where water from a stream outside pours in. It goes up to the top of her neck in the deepest parts and the shallower parts go up to her shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Color scheme also inspired by the Silence. Red eyes, black tally marks and white coat. Also trying to see if red and black can look good together without instantly being judged as Mary Sueish and unoriginal.

Silent Whisper is mine, not yours. :3 Please respect that.
- ゴジラ -

" We awakened something. "

- ゴジラ -

" We can light it up, up, up
So they can't put it out, out, out

- ゴジラ -
P o m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ponysona: Silent Whisper

Postby {belle} » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:33 am

OMG IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH EEVEE!!!! IT IS TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!!!!
ωнεη συя нεαятвεαтs cσℓℓι∂ε ι ωση’т мιη∂, ιη α ρℓαcε ωε’vε ηεvεя вεεη вεғσяε, ι’м яεαcнιηg συт ғσя тнε мσση αη∂ sтαяs вεүση∂ ιт
{belle}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P o m » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:07 pm

lulu; wrote:
OMG IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH EEVEE!!!! IT IS TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!!!!

Um... What?
- ゴジラ -

" We awakened something. "

- ゴジラ -

" We can light it up, up, up
So they can't put it out, out, out

- ゴジラ -
P o m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Oooh! So cool! Personaly I think it should be a unicorn, with a skill for forgetyness spells^^
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lillylove90 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Amazing job! <3
lillylove90