Entry by DangerousSmile

Based on Click to view
Artist DangerousSmile [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Entry

Postby DangerousSmile » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Definitely open to changes. Just tell me if you don't like the colors or unusual marking and I can change them. I wasn't sure what else it needed so I just posted. If you have anything you want me to change, tell me! The think on the ankle is a string of wooden beads that would be close to the character's heart for whatever reason, Can be taken off. I see of it as more of male, but the gender is really up to you!

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. ~ Elbert Hubbard
Nearly half of marriages end in divorce. That's not so bad, considering the rest end in death!

[imghttp://www.photoblip.com/images/41/91e28beac274f447b252425e1dd51abe.gif[/img]
DangerousSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry

Postby Silver_Wolf_27 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:51 pm

its great! The body markings are a little odd, but if it wins one of the places it can easily be edited as you said, ether by you or me ^^
Silver_Wolf_27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DangerousSmile » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:53 pm

Haha I was trying to figure something out and I doodled and I just left it there because even thought it was odd, it didn't look bad. I can remove them now if you'd like.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. ~ Elbert Hubbard
Nearly half of marriages end in divorce. That's not so bad, considering the rest end in death!

[imghttp://www.photoblip.com/images/41/91e28beac274f447b252425e1dd51abe.gif[/img]
DangerousSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver_Wolf_27 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:25 am

it's ok, i dont want to bug you unless you win ^^
Silver_Wolf_27