Raven by monstera

Based on Click to view
Artist monstera [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Raven

Postby monstera » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:49 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

As you wander through the arKade, you notice a faint sound of music emitting from.. somewhere. Curious, you follow the sound, growing louder and louder the closer you get to one of the back corners of the building. There’s quite a few broken and dusty machines back here, and the lights aren’t really working that great. But the music draws you closer, along with what looks like some bright lights?

Upon finally reaching the corner, you find yourself surrounded by an absurd number of dance dance revolution machines. There has to be at least 10, and you wonder how this place could have possibly afforded all of these. Each screen flashes between what looks like a tutorial, followed by the high score board. Each spot on every machine only reads one name: SKY

“HELLO THERE!” A voice calls out excitedly from behind you.
“Oh my gosh, a new competitor!! Wow, I’m so excited! You like DDR, right??? Right?? Well, even if you don’t, you should play anyways! I’m usually by myself back here so it’s always so exciting when someone new comes along. Hey, what’s your name by the way? My name is Skye, not Sky. Machines only take three letters, but it’s alright, gets the point across. Anyways-“

The kalon continues to happily chat away as she drags you into the crowd of machines, talking about her favorite songs to dance to and pointing out her high scores. As she walks, she stumbles over a few cables littered around, and you happen to wonder if she only has the high scores because no one else plays.

“So! Wanna give it a shot?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

→ This booth will open every 3 days. It will remain open for 24 hours, starting at CS rollover
and ending at CS rollover the following day. If you post after rollover, you will be disqualified for
that day! Check here to see when rollover is.

→ I will not be posting when this booth opens and closes, so please remember to check the time!

→ Only 1 entry per person per day.

→ You may NOT edit your forms once posted!

→ This booth will play as a guessing game.

→ Players will guess FOUR directions. They may consist of UP, DOWN, LEFT, and/or RIGHT

→ Directions may be repeated, but only twice.
For example,
Example wrote:UP, DOWN, UP, LEFT
DOWN, DOWN, RIGHT, UP
UP, RIGHT, UP, RIGHT

are valid guesses. However,
Example wrote:RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT

is NOT a valid guess.

→ The more directions you get right, the more tickets you can earn!

→ Use the form provided at the bottom of this post to enter.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]guess:[/b]
Last edited by monstera on Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
monstera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Raven

Postby Trumpet. » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:58 pm

I like it C:
Hello, I'm Trumpet. It's very nice to meet you, my signature is a wip.
She/her
Trumpet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monstera » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:02 pm

Thanks ^.^

monstera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trumpet. » Fri May 17, 2013 1:28 pm

I still like him lol! :P
Hello, I'm Trumpet. It's very nice to meet you, my signature is a wip.
She/her
Trumpet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me