Wild Entry by DangerousSmile

Based on Click to view
Artist DangerousSmile [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Wild Entry

Postby DangerousSmile » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Username: DangerousSmile
Character name: Ellroy (if you wish you can spell it with one L as in Elroy)
Part: domestic wild
Personality: A very wise but friendly wolf. Ellroy is actually quite playful and friendly but can also be a great fighter. His favorite pastime is sneaking around. He usually isn't seen until he jumps out to scare people! He is actually quite excelent at planning, and that's why his plans and sneak attacks always goes well. He has a good memory and will remember any land that passes under his paws. This can be useful to know where he is going. His common catch phrases are similar to "Ellroy at your service!" "You lookn' at me? I know I'm pretty but it isn't polite to stare." and "I bet I have a plan that would work for this!"
Do you have Skype?: No, but I have a facebook and e-mail.
Other: Like any characters I make, Ellroy is very mold-able and you can really do whatever you want with him. I don't care if you change his name, personality, or just tweak his design.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. ~ Elbert Hubbard
Nearly half of marriages end in divorce. That's not so bad, considering the rest end in death!

[imghttp://www.photoblip.com/images/41/91e28beac274f447b252425e1dd51abe.gif[/img]
DangerousSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me