2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My Entry...

Postby Naira » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:58 am

This is my entry, hope you liked it! <33:D
Have you been an artist anywhere before?: (link please) Sorry, can't find any
Do you like MDGs?: Yeah
How often are you online at CS?: All day :D
Best design examples: Can't find any
Three facts about MDGs:Mystic Dream Guardians are the creators and protectors of dreams. These creatures are plentiful,
but very hard to catch. By day MDGs walk in the footsteps of any creature that is capable of dreaming; capture important or memorable parts from that creature's day and turn it into a fantasy version for them to live while sleeping. This process is called "dreamwalking". Dream Guardians can dreamwalk any being, besides nocturnal animals. Only epic highly-trained wizards with incredibly awesome fire wands (aka artists), can domesticate these sneaky canines. But capturing MDGs takes a lot of energy, so they can only tame ten a week. (hint hint to artists) Once an epic highly-trained wizard with an incredibly awesome fire wand places a hand on a Dream Guardian, it instantly becomes tame and can no longer dreamwalk until it finds a loving.
They are skinny and pretty and other...

If you need help with something on CS, you can use the help system OR ask me!

TradesCharactersNew dAArt Shop{closed}GRP Club!Helpful Guide
Naira wrote:I am a very friendly person, and I don't mind random PM's. I am a RolePlayer and a big Fantasy Art Fan, who loves animals! (And loves Disney villains)
Skully Custom Art, By Fitch <3...Custom Skully, by TheCalicoTabby
Naira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me