Based on Click to view
Artist NizoLuv [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry: Rae

Postby NizoLuv » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:11 pm

I hope you like him. I may add a few things later one though~

Personality wise, He's a bit of a W.I.P still xD; Buuuuuut what's below is a good summary of what he'll be like~ I just need to fill it out more.

Larger Image

Name:
Rae
Personality:
Though he seems to have an unapproachable demeanor, he's actually pretty sweet. But of course, not all the time. He's easily annoyed when he'd really tired, or really hungry. He's also pretty possessive of 'his' things. He also likes to play and joke around with others, mostly by playfully teasing them. He's also quite the ladies man when he wants to be. Though unwanted attention also irritates him (sorta like a kitty. Wants to be pet when it says so and not the other way around).

He tries to act all tough and manly, but when pups come into play, he's a big puddle of mushy man slop. He loves him some puppies~ But he won't hesitate to discipline them |: Better to correct them when they're young then when they can fight back are older.

History:
Father died of illness when he was younger. Raised by his mother. Once he got older he left for a few months to return to his mother and his new half siblings. He stayed with her until he was a bit over three and a half. Now he's just wandering around looking for a good place to settle down.
Other:
Three piercings in his left ear, and two scars on his left leg.
Offering all items and pets for art. Rares list and '08-'18 pets

[ exhausted personal butler to 100s of dogs and cats.]
[ am i human or am i just a walking food dispenser and pooper scooper]

Add me on Discord, #8906
NizoLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me