Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

:.:Imperial Equine Adopts:.:Customs(O) by sapphirespirit

Based on Click to view
Artist sapphirespirit [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 14
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

:.:Imperial Equine Adopts:.:Customs(O)

Postby sapphirespirit » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Timer/Drawing sessions lie! xD I haev not used the drawer that many times on this. but, oh well. No skin off my back.
Imperial Equine Adoptables

Greetings All

Most of you have seen these magnificent creatures either in Disney's Mulan, or depicted in or around Chinese restaurants. I'm a huge horse fanatic anyway, and I have seen so many beautiful oekaki here on CS, and never thought I'd be creating my own. I was watching Mulan With my young siblings, and was intrigued by the horses. I started sketching them in my sketch books, even painted a few, and I decided to be brave and try to create them here, on CS, of course with a dash of przewalski horse, and Fjord horses as well, at least in the body build. The coloring will be from several different varieties of horses and other creatures, or whatever the artists are moved by at the time :D

Imperial Equines are hefty Horses used mainly for war/militia type work. The Stallions are normally the only ones used in battle. Their mane's are cropped, and their tails and wrapped in the telltale curve of a war horse. The Mares are a bit heftier than the males, simply because they are used mainly for foal bearing or farm work. Though they are not banned from war horse duties, it is normally frowned upon. Makes for difficult training days when the studs won't pay attention, doesn't it? Though, A rare few hardcore mares have been accepted into war duty. Each Equine has a ribbon. and each ribbon has a specific meaning.

Red ribbons signify that a horse is a kicker. This means that any other riders should be careful not to crowd the horse, especially from behind. This is the most common color of tail ribbon and thus is the best understood. Often people choose to use a red ribbon if a horse is green or inexperienced because other riders are more likely to understand the meaning.

A green ribbon means that a horse is inexperienced and likely to misbehave. This is suitable for young horses or for horses who are particularly spooky in nature. If you see a horse with a green ribbon in his tail, approach him with caution. Give him space when riding near him, and be sure to keep an eye on him when in the ring. A green horse may spook or otherwise misbehave in unexpected ways

A blue or yellow ribbon says that this horse is a stallion. Because stallions should only be handled by adults, and can be unpredictable at times, stallion owners will sometimes use a blue ribbon in his tail to warn off other riders.

White ribbons signify that a horse is for sale. Because it can be difficult to successfully advertise at a show, using a white ribbon is an excellent way to show that your horse is for sale. That way prospective buyers can see him perform in the ring, and know that they can approach you after the class if they are interested.

there can be various shades of ribbons, depending on the artists. for all the other colors, the staff and I will discuss exactly what each means, and that will be posted at a later date.

I have no history on Imperial war horses in China, though I am interested in finding out. All in all this is a muse fueled attempt to join the greats. But, to give you a little history behind my little sketches'; I love to draw and paint/color. Always have. And until recently I was completely oblivious to the amazing world of oekaki. I have made photomanipulations before, Got really good at photoshop, and then my pc crashed. I got a laptop, so my manips are on hold for the time being. All of my artwork i will create here is done on a laptop (no plug-in mouse here ^^) . Long story short, updates may be slow , I'm workign with what I can.and the Imperial Stallions are my first attempt, so bear with me. I'm still new to Oekaki world. I am aware that these are not the best, and am humbled by those better than myself surrounding me here on CS. So, just a quick thank you and well done to all Oekaki artists out there !

Adoptables

There are just a few rules To win these beauties .simply follow the instructions on each of their pages. Please keep in mind that The artists reserve the right to decline any entry, and the forms may vary depending on the equine.Also, CS oekaki rules apply, so no stealing. If you have a question simply ask. The artists would more than likely work something out with you L= each horse, both mare and stallion and foal alike will be given a symbol (whether by the adoptee's choice or the artists', representing the horse based on its personality. Its coloring , therefore, should also reflect its personality in some way. Keep an eye out for Special Horses. They will be more difficult to achieve, and will most likely be based on the elements, divinities, or folklores and wivestales. No trades/payment will be asked for these horses unless it is a very special horse. only artwork, stories, poems, etc. Some will be very very easy to adopt, and others you will find a bit more challenging.

Code: Select all
 [b] Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning /origin of Name:[/b]
[b]Symbol:(which Chinese symbol would you like to represent your Horse?)[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]usage:(What will you be using the adoptable for on CS?)[/b]

Rules:
Failure to follow these guidlelines will result in warning/bans from adoption.
I. Play nice-No sore losing, no pouting, or anythgin of the sort. These are adoptions of chance.
II. You are permitted up to 6 Imperial Equines (Yes, this includes foals)- EXCEPT for Artists and VIPS. Artists may have unlimited, including foals, and VIPS may have 8 including foals.
III. If my Custom Slot says Closed, Don't ask for a custom. Its simple. I do have a life outside of CS.
IV.All of Tess's Rules apply. No stealy.
V.If I am looking for artists, there will be something posted somewhere stating so. Don't ask. Don't ask if yer a VIP either. they will be posted when these become popular.
VI.Customs Will require payments. sorry, but I gotta profit some too, ya know?
VII. If I am taking suggestions, it is NOT the same thing as a custom. It is suggestions for the next coat color/special so you are not garunteed that equine should I so choose to create it.
VIII. I have th eright to accept/decline any suggestion/custom. I am willing to try just abotu anything, But I'm not a miracle worker. So, please keep the complexity down a bit, or jsut talk to me about it. I'm really flexible most of the time.
IX. I will not tolerate spamming, hate mail, pouting, disrespectful comments, etc. I won't tolerate it. You will be banned form adoptions indefinately.
X.If you no longer want your Equine, PM me, and it will be put up for readoption.
XI. Read the Main Thread , Or at least these Rules before posting an Adoption form. I am growing weary of posting "oh, this is nice, but this and this is wrong because of these reasons" This saves us both time. So, make sure you read the rules, and the forms, before you post. If you have questions, PM me . I don't bite :D
XII. Forms in Text talk or "prettified" Forms will be ignored. There's no need for all that nonsense. Just a waste of time and effort. Just fill ou tthe form, and do as it asked, and this process will be a whole lot easier. ^^

RolePlay

These may be used for role play, I haven't rped on CS before, but I'm willign to give it a go :D -morelater-

Breeding

Breeding Will be allowed as soon as Mares are up. Mares and Foals will be drawn differently, and of course their coloring will depend on the parents. For those special horses (elementals, etc) the offspring will result in a new elemnt. I.E.-Water and air will result in Ice. Fire /water =rock, and so on and so forth. or for folklores/other specials will result in new folklores, legends, etc. All the equines can be bred, unless stated otherwise. the result from a special pair (elementals, legends, holidays,etc) will result in another special. Regulars will result with regulars.

To Breed the Imperial Equines,please follow these rules:
I.Both parties must agree on breeding.
II.Both must decide among themselves who gets the offspring.
III. Regulars may be bred 3 times. Specials may be bred indefinately (Until I run out of ideas for their offspring. See examples below)
IV. Special offspring will not be kept;they will be put up for adoption. However, everyone has a fair chance of winning Special offspring, Even the owners of the parents! They will be treated as any other IEA up for adoption, just difficult to win.(special cases may occur;if so, payment may be requested)
V. No Inbreeding. (common sense, right?)
VI. There are some sterile imperial equines. They will not be bred. Ever. So don't ask. (those will be mentioned upon adoption)
VII.There is no set pair, any can be bred with any (save for inbreeding and steriles) so no hard feelings, alright? Note that different Special couples will result in further specials.
VIII. If you are wanting Twins (This may happen ONCE between couples) Payment will be requested and discussed upon the breeding request.
IX.You may order up to 3 Customs,ONLY
X.If A User no longer wants their custom, It will be put up for adoption!

Customs

OPEN/CLOSED
Slots:
I.user-status
II.user-status
III.user-status

To Apply for a Custom, Please fill out the form below.
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Artist[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[b]Reference photos: ( PLEASE provide a photo, or a DETAILED description)[/b]
[b]Coat patterns, color, etc.:[/b]
[b]Anything else..?:[/b]

That being said, Enjoy the Imperial Stallions!

Artists

sapphirespirit-Creator

Full Time Artists:
ImmyWimmy1
Kyuhyun Cho
teresa8oats
HorseLover!

Part Time Artists:
o s h u n
bonjour.

Affiliates

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1653402][img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3827/9365275148_8bab6896a1_o.png[/img][/url]

Here's our first stamp, yay! :D To be an affiliate-simply ask. If you have been accepted, please put a stamp on your adoptables' page, and I will do the same for you :D

Wild Forest Equines

Aspyn Creek Stables

Racehorse Adoptions Incorporated

Tignix Adopts

Elemental Owl Adopts

Krystal Bunnies

Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch Adoptables

To-Do List (Specials)

Stallions:

Music-Bass Clef
Love-cupid
Yang
War-(God name here)
Day-(God name here)
Mischief-Loki
earth-
water
Death-
Vampire
Zombie
frankenstein
Igor
Wendigo-
Underworld-Hades
pegasus

Dark
Mares:

Music-treble Clef
Yin
Peace
Fire
Skies
Night
Life
Werewolf
Zombie
unicorn
Color
light

Foals

Will be a mixture of their parents. So, depends on the selected pair ^-^
(some suggestions/possibilities)
Fire/earth-Rock,metal
Fire/water-mist,fog
Air/earth-dust
air/water-Ice
water/earth-swamp,sand
War/Peace-Chaos,Order

Life/Death- These will be the only Tripplets on IEA. Ever. whomever gets these Equines , they will be bred (eventually) and the resulting triplets will be The three Fates. Seems fitting to me, considering the Fates held life and death in balance. Now, as far as who gets what, that can be determined later. most likely one will go to each player -assumign that two seperate players have Life/Death, and the third will either be kept by me, or put up for adoption.
Just suggestions/possibilities. whenever pairs have been selected, I will hold poll for offspring results, If I do not already have something in mind.

Breeding Slots

Empty Thus far
I am Currently Taking Suggestions For coat colors, specials, folklores, legends, gods or goddesses, ideas for holidays, other creatures of the world, Anything!! all suggestions are welcome! Please remember I have the right to decline/accept any suggestion and credit will be given where credit is due.
Last edited by sapphirespirit on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:12 am, edited 33 times in total.
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :.:Imperial Stallion Adopts:.:

Postby HorseFan21♞ » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:13 pm

o3o me stalk. :B
Hoers wrote:Dang all the homework and activities are driving me CRAZY! >____>
HorseFan21♞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Bump :)
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:53 am

:D Eee these are gorgeous! <3
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Thanks so much!:D Glad you enjoy them! I will have mares up soon. and som especial horses-elements and legends an dstuff ^-^
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Bump! Still looking for suggestions!
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :.:Imperial Equines:.: {OPEN}

Postby HorseFan21♞ » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Do we suggest here or PM? :3 * haz a ton of ideas*
Hoers wrote:Dang all the homework and activities are driving me CRAZY! >____>
HorseFan21♞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :.:Imperial Equines:.: {OPEN}

Postby sapphirespirit » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:57 pm

HorseFan21 wrote:Do we suggest here or PM? :3 * haz a ton of ideas*

Posting here is fine L=
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :.:Imperial Equine Adopts:.: {OPEN}

Postby sapphirespirit » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Bump!!
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :.:Imperial Equine Adopts:.: {OPEN} Taking Suggestions!

Postby sapphirespirit » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Bump
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups