Based on Click to view
Artist broodingtulip [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Blondie's Design Shop

Postby broodingtulip » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:40 am

Welcome to my official design shop <3

I have decided to officially open my own design shop. I simply adore these lines- so I am going to be making some designs on them. I do customs whenever I find the time to- however not all orders will be chosen. More about this will be below. Thankyou for commenting, liking, critizising [don't know how to spell that lol] etc..., it means alot to me <3

Rules

- Follow all Tess' and Nick's rules.
- Please, do not complain. I may not do your custom- it all depends. I most likely will, though. I may not do it perfect, so please keep this in mind.
- No art theft. Don't replicate my designs or use other characters that are not owned by you. I will report you.
- Please, do not spam. This includes one lettered-posts and any post that has nothing to do with this shop.

Customs

Customs are based purely off color and music. Meaning, the form will have nothing to do with refs or descriptions. I don't do refs, and I pretty much sick when there's a description. It would be highy appreciated if you link me to a couple palettes, or give me some hex codes, but you can just say 'dark blue' or 'lime green' But keep in mind that if you do say that, there are different shades of dark blue and lime green.
As for the music, if you want the design to be based off of a song or if you have a playlist of songs that you want the design to be based off, then just put that in the songs part of the form. Not needed, but it's fun to make designs while listening to new songs. Example, if you say a song by Cher Lloyd, the design will be pretty bright and fun, but if you say 'Three Days Grace' the design and colors will be pretty dark.

Code: Select all
username;;
charrie name;;
gender;;
colors [palettes and hexes are appreciated.];;
song(s) [optional];;
payment [send before I start. if I accept your form, I'll accept the trade once it's done. if I do not accept your form, I'll cancel the trade. do NOT cancel the trade if I don't repond immediately.];;
other;;

Payment

I am not picky. The pet doesn't have to be on my wishlist. It really depends on the design, but anything rare+ will be accepted. Uncommons might be accepted, depending on the date and the pet itself. Items may or may not be accepted, though not likely.

Thankyou <3

Last bumped by broodingtulip on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:40 am.
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me