Nature by nomoreusername

Based on Click to view
Artist nomoreusername [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nature

Postby nomoreusername » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:16 am

Nature lives in Tiny Town, although she 'has a shed' on Red's tree, that she uses to sleep in occasionally.

She enjoys parties and sugary drinks. She is younger then Red, and just after she became friends with Red, Red broke into a parody of We are who we are .

Hot and curious
If you're not one of us then do not roll with us
'Cause we make the cameraman* fall in love
When we got our hot hats on and up

And yes of course we does
We runnin' this town just like a club
And no, you don't wanna mess with us
Got the Hatgiver* on my necklace-ace-ace

*1: The cameraman is a mysterious being with no clear history. He has a paper bag with a '?' on his head, and it never comes off. He wears nothing but a orange or green shirt with jeans. He is rather skinny and appears to lack most body hair. He always carries a camera around his neck.
He is capable of changing his size from a little taller then the birds, or the size of a normal human being. Of course, this is not active magic, and tends to happen when dancing to Red's parodies.

*2: The Holy Hatgiver is the bird equvilent of Jesus. He was a tiny curious bird who often used magic to take the shape of a brown, long-nosed puppy who could walk like a human. His hat was a stripey mix of red, orange, and white.

He gave all the little birds of the old day hats, and protected them from the evil demons of Satin, the evil tiny curious bird who lives in the underworld. (His hat appears to be an upside down shuttlecock, that constantly sparks bad energy. He is dark red in color and has spikey feathers on his head. His bow is also sharp, and is a lighter red color.)

The hatgiver's appearence as a bird was simply brown with the same colored hat.
looking to reconnect with old friends from the cringy pokemon RP era days!
nomoreusername

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nature

Postby Misty Wishes ♥ » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:20 am

xD Hat giver is my little teddy :3
Misty Wishes ♥