"But, I care." by lianhua

Artist lianhua [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

"But, I care."

Postby lianhua » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:36 pm

"No, you have to understand!" Slyilis yells at him, angry at his ignorance. "We are here because no one cares about us! We are alone! All of us; Me, You, Davis, Garry, Hawke, Lysander, everyone! We are the lone wolves of society. We are unwanted!" Slyilis backs away, tears in her eyes. "Don't you see? No one cares at all...." Stephen steps forward. "But, I care." He moves forward once more and kisses Slyilis. He could feel her tense up, but he didn't pay much attention to it. "Everyone here cares about each other. Especially you. Everyone's worried, Sly." He looks into her eyes. "Don't you ever say that no one cares, okay?" "But I-" No, Sly! Don't you ever!" Stephens face turns angry, and he kisses her again. "Never, ever." Slyilis sighs and rests her head on his shoulder. "Okay.."

Just a very un-detailed version of what happened and shtuff. Gawwwdddddddd I need to stop with all the stories. And the love squares. That needs to stop too. Can't be having no Sly x Stephen x Lysander x Garry now can we? Sly, you're such a *****. ^^ In a good way, of course. <3

~Agent Blind-Fox out.
~Boop~
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
lianhua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery