Chuchip by Romba

Based on Click to view
Artist Romba [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chuchip

Postby Romba » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Chuchip represents me.. So but he is not quite my fursona. He is a male, and I am not. But I am pretty boy-like sometimes.. But I just don't think he is the right one.

He is a made up creature called a bradical (tell you why I named them that in a second) that I invented. They are hybrid of a cat plus any mammal with hooves, though the most common is a goat. They often have horns or antlers of some type (So horse bradicals are really rare!), and always hooves for back feet. They love to wear jewelry, and they usually have some kind of feather woven or beaded to their fur that symbolises the personality.

Chuchip's feathers are blue jay (curiosity, vibrancy) and peacock (good-luck, watchfulness).
He is cat/piebald deer (unique, fun). Chuchip is a name that means 'deer spirit' in the Hopi Native American language.

Anyway, once apon a time I was with a friend (named Brad) and we were walking around this cliff that had crazy rock formations on it. You have to a lot of jumping to get around up there, and sometimes the jumps are really far, and dangerous. My friend jumped across the hardest one so easily, that I swore he was part goat, part cat. So I drew up a picture of one for him, and we named it a bradical (and now that's his nick name, it's brad+radical haha). I suck at drawing in the Oekaki, so thankyou TheCalicoTabby for making this awesome cat lineart. Sorry I changed it up a little. :)
Last edited by Romba on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Romba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chuchip

Postby {DELETE ACCOUNT} » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:58 pm

He is just gorgeous <3
You should definitely make Bradicals adopts!
Current News wrote:I am most likely quitting.
Current Mood wrote:No idea.

Current Obsession wrote:Hetalia! (=ヮ=)೨

"New Hampshire is the awesomest state ever! Even if I never lived there! Put this in your siggy as well because NH is awesome!" - Danmark

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
{DELETE ACCOUNT}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romba » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Aw.. thankyou very much :)

Im thinking I will some day :) but I might need to hire someone to make the line art for me.. or ill have to wait until I get really good at drawing myself
Romba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThewolfMissy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:29 am

I love the idea behind these guys! (:
Your character is so cute.
ThewolfMissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats-rock » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:11 am

Awsome art! (Want me to do some fan art for this guy? PM me if you think so!) :)
Rats-rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romba » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:56 am

Thankyou everyone :)
Romba