Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Ended!~ by puddssoul

Based on Click to view
Artist puddssoul [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ended!~

Postby puddssoul » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:49 pm

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

IF YOU'RE NOT ENTERING, PLEASE DON'T COLOR IN YOUR CHARACTERS HERE! USE THE MAIN LINES INSTEAD, THANKS!

{Sorry I had to add that, but I was getting a bit annoyed by how dissapointing it is to think you have a new entry and it's only someone using these lines for their own characters...}

Yes -- I'm not much of an artist myself, so I really need some help in creating some characters I've made up in my mind. O-o If you can produce them into ponies, I'll reward you! There's two different ways you can go, and each will recieve a prize. In fact, everyone who enters will recieve a pet regardless if they win or not! <3 You can view all of the prize pets in my "Contest Prize Pets" group.

Your first choice:
Create my new female character, Lacie Amour Itchen. She's a very motherly, caring, warm mare, and her talent is being a midwife to the ponies of her town, along with having general nursing skills. I imagine her being somewhat soft-looking as well, but you can draw her however you like. You get to choose the cutie mark as well, although I'd like for it to be something pertaining to her talent. <3

Your second choice:
Create my new male character, Joseph Alan Lichter. He's a male who acts much more than his age, and despite how young he is, is a judge who rules upon extremely important matters in his town. Again, you can draw him however you see him, and the cutie mark should just be pertaining to his job as a judge and general authority figure for his town!

Edit: Forgot to add that you also get to pick if they are unicorn, pegasus, or earth pony!

Rules!
1.) Follow all of the rules of ~Koda~'s lineart, as this is what we will be using for this contest!
~Koda~ wrote:Don't remove my sig
Don't trace lines to make your own
You can use for adoptables
You can use for competitions
You may take offsite, just let me know first
You may add your own sig
You may move mine

{Note some do not pertain to this contest, but most do, and if you don't follow them, you'll be disqualified. :3}
2.) Don't take my ideas for characters. If you steal their names down to the letter, or their stories to the last detail, I'll know you stole them, especially if you posted/entered here. -__-" Please don't do that. I wouldn't do it to you, so please have the same respect.
3.) Be respectful. Don't bash other users' entries or anything rude like that, okay? We don't need to squabble!
4.) Please, if you have any doubts about your entries, just withdraw them first thing. I hate to get attatched to one and have it withdrawn a few hours before the end date because the artist fell in love with it.
5.) Have fun! I want to see how creative the users of CS can be! <3
6.) You are allowed to use other linearts than this one, or make your own, just make sure the linearts are allowed for competitions and link them back here on the thread or a picture here. :3 Thanks!
7.) Unless under extreme circumstances, anything still WIP by the end date listed here will be disqualified when I pick the winners.
8.) I reserve the right to extend the end date if there are no entries I feel worthy of the prizes. :X I sincerely hope this will not have to happen!
9.) If you do not win and wish to do so, of course, you may keep your pony -- just please don't steal my pony's specific talents or name or anything like that. :) It'd be appreciated if you switched up the talents and cutie marks a bit.
10.) (Added, I forgot...) You ARE allowed to enter for both Lacie and Joseph. One user probably won't win both prizes, but that doesn't mean you can't TRY. ;D How knows? If you wow me enough, you just might. You can also enter as many times as you like.
11.) Feel free to do line edits / add accesories. :3 I love them! Uniqueness = amazing!

Prizes!

For creating Lacie:

'09 rare~
'09 re-release rare~
'10 uncommon~
'10 common~
Their choice of three other pets from the prize pool (not including the ones offered specifically as prizes for Joseph's creation!)
(Please note the creator of Lacie will have first pick for the three chosen pets!)

For creating Joseph:

'09 rare~
'09 rare~
'10 uncommon~
'10 common~
Their choice of three remaining pets from the prize pool (not including the pets specifically placed for Lacie's creation).

This will end 2/21/13, or before if I find the perfect design for one of them. <3 Thank you all for reading, and I hope everyone has fun! <3

Edit: The end date has been extended to 3/16/13 in order to give more time to enter, since there aren't very many entries. :P
Last edited by puddssoul on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:20 am, edited 7 times in total.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create my characters and win some prizes!~

Postby puddssoul » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Bump!

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H0ND4 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Can we draw for both, or just one?
H0ND4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:21 pm

Falli wrote:Can we draw for both, or just one?

I'll add this into the top part, sorry, I forgot. ^-^" Of course everyone can enter for both, a single user probably won't win both prizes, but you're allowed to enter as many times as you want for either or both of them!

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:12 am

Bump!

puddssoul