Ochránce of Light... by LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

Based on Click to view
Artist LOCW_Bluestarwarrior [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ochránce of Light...

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:26 am

I just found these, and they are an amazing idea!!!

Username: LOCW_Bluestarwarrior
Name: Aaros
Element: Light
What can he/she do with this Element?: He can contol glowing aqua and white bolts of light, almost a bit like lightning. The bars on his side glow brighter right after he has eaten a drakness-creature, suggesting that he can also convert darkness into light.
Personality: He is very calm, and not the typical teenager. He enjoys being alone or only with his Master, and does not like crowded areas. He is at him full power during the Summer Solstice and any nights of a full moon.
Skill Set: (Children have 15 points to use, Teens 20, and Adults 25)
Endurance- 4/5
Speed- 2/5
Element Power- 4/5
Strength- 1/5
Tactical- 4/5
Intelligence- 5/5
Story: I was looking out my window on the night of a full moon. That is my favorite time of month, as these moons bring me good luck. Suddenly, I saw a flash of white light, and this Ochrance ran out from across the street and stood, basking in the moonlight. I drew a breath sharply, and quietly tiptoed out of my room, downstairs, and out the door. It was in the summer, so I didn't need anything to keep me warm. I catiously crept out of the garage, and towards the street. One ear of the mighty beast flicked in my direction, and then the whole head turned, baring long saber fangs.
Shaking slightly, I closed my eyes and bowed my head, sensing that some kind of respectful gesture was key.
"The moon is bright tonight," I said, voice wavering. The great head closed its eyes and nodded back at me. I smiled. "Are you a type of elemental?"
He nodded again. "I am Aaros, Ochrance of Light, defender against shadows, and protector of all that is good."
I smiled. "I am a great lover of good, and I strive to defend against evil, too, but with words. For I am a writer, and words can be empowering."
Aaros smiled. "That is very true, young one. Though that term may not apply."
"I'm in 9th grade in High School," I nodded.
"Ah, so your age is very close to mine. That is good."
I decided to ask. "Will you stay here long?"
Aaros looked sideways at me, faced to the moon. "I will if you will have me. I do not yet have a Master, one to give my heart to."
I looked into the deep white eyes. "I shall be your Master, and I shall always believe in you."

Art: (Can be Digital or Traditional)
WIP!
Facts:
~Males have fluer de lis on shoulder, females hip.
~Devour darkness-creatures
~Lay basketball-sized eggs
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------