Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Ponysona Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON PG 34! by DragonLoverHere

Based on Click to view
Artist DragonLoverHere [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ponysona Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON PG 34!

Postby DragonLoverHere » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 pm

HONORABLE MENTIONS: CLAIM YOUR PRIZES FAST!

WINNERS CHOSEN!!! GO LOOK! :mrgreen:
DragonLoverHere wrote:So first off, let's get the listing part out of the way. Some of you listed a desire to join up to my QUOTE Character team in some form, and these top nine people have caught my eyes for the task!
miike
Lake petal
camiecat03
Demisle
Knoere
ImaStegosaurus
Kori_Nakajima
wolfpuppies
Tamagucci
Now, note there may be a certain small task I want you to complete before approving, but it won't be something terribly hard. It's just for me to know you can and will use all of your creative juices. You can all expect a pm some point soon of congratulations and my feelings about your hard work, as well as the position I feel you are best suited for.

Now for the actual pet prizes. We will start with first place receiving their pets, then slowly work down to honorable mentions. Placers will receive trades momentarily. If you didn't get a prize and feel you should have, please post or pm. I will either fix the wrong or point out why you didn't get counted as valid. Thanks sweeties!

Everybody did fabulous, and I wish I could give you all sunjewels for your work! This was a difficult pick!
DLH

Howdy there! Yep, it's me, DragonLoverHere. For a long time now, I've been in contemplation of a poysona, but have not been able to design something that sings me. So, fellow CSers, I am calling on you to help! Not only is this a contest for my poysona, but if you've seen my free QUOTE Characters (link in my sig; stamp) and are interested in earning a guest artist or even permanent artist postion, this will assess your skills and perhaps make you a high priority.

So, let's get you started with the prizes... 8-)

First Place

(CONTAINS AN ADVENT LIST AND 2 POPULAR PETS! items not included)
ImageImage
ImageImage
+ 3 09 UC from the contest prizes
+ 10 custom designs from myself upon ordering

Second Place
ImageImageImage
+ 1 09 UC from the contest prizes
+ 5 custom designs from myself

Third Place
+ 09 C from the contest prizes
+ 1 custom design from myself

Honorable Mentions
An 09 R/UC/C/VC/OMGSC each, most likely WL. If I really really had a hard time taking it out of the top three, you may get a little extra something.

Everyone else:
A random pet (will attempt to make WL; no older than 10)

Pretty good prizes, huh? Now that your attention is in... Let's begin!

Rules
1) Follow all CS board rules
2) Be original and unique; I dislike people who copy. Honestly, plenty of options here to use!
3) No entry cap; just make sure basic parts are included to each. I will only accept the entry if the basic skin and cutie mark are included (a few of the other or all of the listed versions will help you a TON)
4) No spam
5) Be polite; don't criticize your or others entries, and don't up play your own by saying it'll win. And support others; give advice when asked for, say things you like, etc. Also, no whining when you loose. I will go around and post on the entries as they are made and give advice if you want it ;)
6) Edits can be WHATEVER YOU IMAGINE! No limitations; wow me!
7) Entries off site and on other lines are permitted and encouraged
8) I want to keep all entries, sorry. I am willing to negotiate if you don't like this rule and pm me, but if you haven't withdrawn the entry by the closing for judging it is mine
9) Five minute entries NOT permitted. Put some heart in it!
10) I am setting it for April 21st, now. That's a long ways off, I know. Chances are, if a ton of entries flood in, I will bring up the end date. I want everyone to have an equal chance of entering.
11) For petes sake, have fun!

For those who just need major info from the rules, these should be kept in mind the most:
I keep all designs at the end, no exceptions UNLESS you pm in regards to keeping your entry. I am quite negotiable for this :)
End date is currently August April 21st, but is likely to be bumped up
You may enter as many times as you like, but all of your entries must include the basic requirements

Likes, Dislikes, Form, and Needs
Below I have included a ton of lists containing things I would like and dislike in a ponysona, and some music to show you what I'm like. You don't have to use them completely, but the more you incorporate into the design, the better. I do NOT want something extremely cluttered and noisy, though! Make sure the things you choose work together in all ways possible. It can be simple or complex, it can include things I haven't talked about, so long as it complements the design. Further questions are welcome by post or pm! I will always look at your entry and comment ;)

This form must be included on each skin of the entry:

Code: Select all
Username:
Cutiemark and Talent:
In Depth Design Description (down to the last accessory!):
Suggested name (if any):
Idealized History and Occupation:
Do you hold any interest in becoming a QUOTE Character artist? (just to know for future reference):
Other:

Music I enjoy/describes me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXzW9cBDXzI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb9q1ScC4cg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opmfY1HR8qA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM6PYawZ8nk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve8sNTqrzCw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPmDBzXGGcM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMfGpxFI ... creen&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9QSoxoMpfo
Jason Aldean, Rodney Atkins, Eric Church, Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, and Sugarland are a few of my favorites to listen to... Anything county!xD

Skins Wanted to the Entry (minimum is every day pony and cutie mark; additional can earn bonus favor and must be linked to on entry):
- One of just the pony every day (no clothes)
- A cutie mark
- Casual clothes
- In formal attire
- Battle ready
- Depressed/insane (does not need dramatic difference to everyday; minimum is toning down of the colors and maybe making it scruffy)

Mutations/Species I Like
- Your own lineart (not required; but well done=higher chances)
- Dragon parts
- Claws, horns, and fangs
- Scars and wounds of all sorts
- Anything unusual/unique
- Multiple wings (EX: a chibi pair and a full pair)
- Pegasi
- Parts that appear in madness or depression

Colors I Love
- Earthy (greens, browns, natural)
- Fire (reds, golds, orange, black)
- Gold and Royal Purple, maybe black and green accents
There are no colors I really dislike; so long as they match and flow, I like it! Feel free to mix these color scheme ideas as much as you like! ;) The more colors I like, the better, so long as they flow.

Mane and Tail Styles I Like
- Scruffy
- Long, long to any point
- Free flowing or tied back
- Highlights
- Elements (like, real fire)

Manes and Tails I Dislike
- Short and cropped (unless it looks REALLY good with the design; it can be short, but make sure it looks good!)
- Straight and organized
- Extremely poofy and curly (Wavy is good; curly isn't preferred)

Cutie Mark/Skin Design Ideas
- Discus
- Track (sprints specifically)
- Fighting
- Fire
- Earth
- Animals
- Wolves/coyotes
- Therapy/peace making
- Digital art/sketching
- Tattoos
- A natural horse pattern

Clothes I Prefer
- Scarves, Bandannas, and dogtags
-Leather
- Spikes
- Cargo clothes/khaki (natural colors)
- Ripped up stuff
- Heavily pocketed clothes (think cargos)
- Earthy natural things, like feathers and claws and teeth
- Combat boots
- Western wear
- Adventurer stuff (think Daring Do)
- Armor and weapons
- Big chunky natural jewelry and big gemstones

Companions I Like
- Hawks and eagles
- Hedgehogs
- Snakes
- Hermit crabs
- Wolves/coyotes
- Dragons
- Unusual distinct companions and even fantasy companions
- Fire creatures
- Creature that appears when depressed/insane
- Spiritual companions (Ex; a bird that sings her heart song, or a snake that carries her depression)

Other Entries: offsite or other lines

~TheFirstAvenger~ wrote:

Username:~TheFirstAvenger~
Cutiemark and Talent: Her cutie mark is a lantern, representing the light and warmth she brings others.
In Depth Design Description (down to the last accessory!): She wears her red-gold highlighted hair in a braid, slung over her right shoulder. She finds this more convenient, as it doesn't get in her way when she goes for a run. Her dragon wings allow her flight, and she relishes the feeling. The locket she wears holds priceless sentimental value. She's an overall lighthearted pony, who loves to laugh, and be with others. She's the kind of pony who will brighten up your day, even if she can't brighten up her own.
Suggested name (if any): Uh... I'll leave that to you...
Idealized History and Occupation:This pony was born in the dark, to an underprivileged situation; but always seemed to know just how to make things right. She has more of a talent for making others happy, but can't seem to help herself sometimes. Her occupation could be considered a therapist, but she likes to think of it as "light-bringer".
Do you hold any interest in becoming a QUOTE Character artist? (just to know for future reference): Absolutely!
Other: Well, I tried. I hope you like her.

Willowkit17 wrote:Oh my gosh, I've been so caught up in school that I haven't been working on my entry! I think I might not actually put up cloths for her, but I might later on...Here is a link; http://willowkit17.deviantart.com/art/N ... kit17&qo=1 & http://willowkit17.deviantart.com/art/A ... kit17&qo=0

Image Image

FallenAngel~Firefly wrote:

Username:

FallenAngel~Firefly

Cutiemark and Talent:

A blue orb and flame behind it. Her talent is being able to use magic and flames. She is able to make her sword flame with her magic as well.

She is slightly larger than normal mares, though her legs are thinner with claws rather than hooves. She has two markings below either eye (27acb5). Both pairs of her wings are flame colored. While the smaller pair do not flame nor serve much of a purpose her larger wings are constantly aflame. She is able to fly with them do to her magic. She wears two earrings on either ear (f63a15). Her ears are mixed between a dragon and a pony and the left has a large nick in it. Her eyes are also the same (f63a15), though they have a slit pupil like a dragon. The mane is long and spiky with highlighted tips. Her tail starts off thin then becomes fluffy at the end. Fire comes off her tail while two spirits are expelled from the flames to carry her depression and insanity. Thin strings of twine are on her horn and tail. She has two pets, one is a cobra and the other is a hermit crab who is very shy. She has a sword that is held together with an orb of magic that allows her to make it flame. Lastly she wears a pair of goggles that keep her eyes from getting damaged in the midst of battle while on ground or in air.

Her body color is 474c50, tail and horn markings are 3d6b71, 318d95, and 27acb5 as are her other “blue” markings. Her mane color is 4e373b as are her spots on her tail. Her fire colors are f63a15, f69415, eef615.

Suggested name (if any):

3627 she needs a real name though.

Number 3627, that's her code they say. She was given the code "3627", because it was the number she was listed under when she joined the legion. She used it as her name ever since and forgot her own through the horrors of war. She was born in the midst of a battle while her parents fought desperately against the Shard Pony alliance. Shard Ponies, a proud race, were very much against hybrid ponies as they were the very reason legions of them had been killed under the cruel rule of an ancient dragon known as Kadaskar. Kadaskar had stolen many ponies in hopes their talents would turn out to be useful to him. Those who were became his loyal servants, but those who weren't were never seen again. Kadaskar, however had been dead for over two centuries upon 3627's birth.

Half breeds. Neither pony nor dragon much cared for them, and their lives were often filled with torment and unnecessary beatings. It was no different for 3627, born of a gentle female dragon known as Dancing Waters and a courageous unicorn stallion, Burnt Ember. Her mother vanished at an early age and she hasn't been seen since. Her father on the other hoof was always beside her and often times is still attempting to find his daughter who left to join a legion of half breed ponies fighting for justice.

3627 learned how to use magic at an early age, many do not understand how as she has no unicorn horn though many assume that her dragon horns are able to control her magic as a unicorn horn would. Her fire on the other hoof was created in memory of her mother when she mysteriously vanished with a group of dragons for reasons unknown. 3627 learned how to fight at an early age though it would cause her to go into depression. Other times insanity would take hold of her and she could fight without memory the next day. Thus she created two “spirits” of magic to hold her depression and insanity in as to not harm other ponies around her. Her depression spirit is named “Symphony” while her insanity spirit is called “Taskar”.

While she may seem to be a depressed or insane pony she actually is a well rounded mare. She can have a great personality and a big heart. Her passion is fighting for justice of the half breed ponies which has become her occupation. Her two pets were both found injured in one of her battles, they seemed to be close friends already though she is unable to find out where they came from or why they were together.

(I tried to keep this brief, I honestly wanted to write a story, but I resisted x_x)

(Shard Ponies are my species I will have info on them later if you are ever curious).

Do you hold any interest in becoming a QUOTE Character artist? (just to know for future reference):

I don't think I have time =C

Other:

If I don't win I am going to keep her, sorry ^_^'. Also, keep in mind that I do own the Shard Ponies, I just wanted to mix her history with them.

Bast wrote:
Username: Bast

Cutiemark and Talent:
A tribal design of a serpent with an angel and demon wing. Talent? I'm not so sure. Maybe the screech from a bird of prey that's enhanced to where if high enough it could built to much pressure in one's body and bust their eardrums and internal organs.... Or you could change it. XD

It is a mixture of Dragon, bird of prey, and horse. (When converting to MLP, remove the hoof coloration and just continue the leg color.)
Mane and tail pieces are vivid purple with a tinge of pink, head is of a dragon (black w/electric green), body markings are also electric green. Neck "mane" is a golden with stray red strands like a bird of prey, the chest/shoulder area is also feathered but white with black mottling. The body coloration is that of a black tobiano and has a tail of a dragon. Eyes are slitted with inner color of green which blends out to gold. Has a "shooting star" scar on leg, another large, forked scar on the withers, and claw scars on tail.

Suggested name (if any):

I have no idea so you could play with this one.

Well heck if I know. You have a very big sketch for imagination here, especially when you have the scar history to play with. It's all up to you really. I'm not really into the MLP so for the occupation I'm really clueless. That's all left to you.

Sure if I have the time at that moment. Just remind me that I was in your contest.

Other:

Link to full image.

Uploaded to my DA account. Please read the description. A reply to it would be appreciated (either on DA, here, or PM; whichever is fine). Also any feedback would be great.

Quote I'll repeat from DA description: "If this entry does not win I will keep it! Offers may be made for it after the competition."

karinaisab wrote:
Entry.jpg

Username: karinaisab
Cutiemark and Talent: a blossom (not sure how to decribe it, you can do that yourself ^^) her talent is talking to the earth
In Depth Design Description (down to the last accessory!): She is a dark green, with a brown and green flat mane. She is he size of an alicorn, but wit hno horns, and she has dragon wings instead of feathered ones.
Suggested name (if any): Terra.... -.-
Idealized History and Occupation: When Trra was little, she left to a forest. She had gotten lost, and she asked the earth to help her find a town. It did, and then she asked it to build her a house. It did. That was when she found out she could talk to the earth. (I'm really bad at these so forgive me for lack of intrest)
Do you hold any interest in becoming a QUOTE Character artist? (just to know for future reference): Love to
Other: Nope...

Eeveeprincess01 wrote:ok,I gave up drawing my entry on the computer. -_- Fortunaly,I have a camera,paper,and a pencil!<3
(Sorry for the odd coloring,I'm not that good at coloring things XD)

Username: Eeveeprincess01

Cutiemark and Talent: Though she has no cutie mark,ponies mistake her marking sometimes for her mark. She doesn't really have a talent,but she can speak to the dead.

In Depth Design Description (down to the last accessory!): Her scaly fur is Royal Purple,with golden Stripe patterns on her back legs and some on the tail,golden eyeliner. The symbol on her cheek,(witch sould be smaller X3) is the chinese symbol for for eternity. She is Tall and skinny,much like a Greyhound,and some of her ribs are showing. Her wings are Royal Purple and Gold,and can change form into feathered wings,but more like phoenix's wings than a normal pegasi's. Her tail,wich is like a dragon's,goes down to around her heel,and instead of a point like a normal dragon's tail,it is a puffy scruff of fur. Her mane is scruffy and medium lengh,dark-ish purple with gold fading in,as well as the tail fur. Her eyes are green,but she is blind. Her curvy-ish horns are gold. The light green orbs help her see and use magic. She has a ghost snake companion,(not shown though.) That's about it!<3

Suggested name (if any): Dragon's Shadow?

Idealized History and Occupation: Ok,need to think about this......so Wip?

Do you hold any interest in becoming a QUOTE Character artist? (just to know for future reference): Mabie!

Other:

Wolf~Love wrote:this is my entry Image
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-9OX6 ... myPony.png
Username:Wolf~love (used to be rise~of~the~clans)
Cutiemark and Talent: no cutie mark because i think it looks unique with out one and her talent is flying
In Depth Design Description (down to the last accessory!): well on her tail i put golden rings and on her mane a small golden clip. and i green jacket. i put designs on her feet it does not look to good though. there is more golden leg rings i don't know what they are called and also a necalace that matches them. she has a broken horn that is golden with a pink mix and two dragon horns.
Suggested name (if any):
Idealized History and Occupation: ??
Do you hold any interest in becoming a QUOTE Character artist? (just to know for future reference): what is a quote character artist?? i do like being an artist
Other: thanky^^!!!!

die Lille wrote:
Good mood:
Username:
die Lille
Cutiemark and Talent:
Lava Ball, Mentalist: she can read minds and control the feelings (fire in heart) of others
[color=#BF0000]her good mood skin is quiet simple (though I could add som acc. if you wish ^^): she has a natural base colour called Palomino with orange strand and highlights in her blond mane. I added some real horse marks such as a blaze and white socks and she has some bright eyeshadow ^^
she wears a dark red bandana which is holding back her wild mane.

Suggested name (if any):
Lhavinia
well, she was born to a very rich famliy, who'd have gladly seen her little princess grown up into a real lady.... but Lhavinia thought difference. She allways felt that she was different, beeing able not only to read somebodies mind but sometime even more hapaned: her wil seemed to influence the situation!
At the first moment she was scared about herself, grew shy and finally an outsider. But then she realized how much she could reach with this power!
Although she felt bad about influencing other ponies like that, she decided to work with dragons instead. These mighty magigal creatures are some natural menace to the population of ponies but they also intrested and fascinated Lhavinia ever since she learned to know about them. Using her mind power she is able to communicate with those dragons so that she could help alot by making her home more save.
One day she met an uncommonly strong dragon who told her an earthquaking story about her own family:
Lhavinias Mother was a member of a very old and mighty nobility, once feared not only for their powers and opulence but for their cruel nature: They used to fly and speak with the dragons (in these times a black treachery) and even more: become dragons themselfs when they got furious!
Lhavinia was shocked.... but after some time of thinking through the matter she thought ist not only possible but likely!

Other:

I'm very very busy so that there may be not enough time to become an artist. But it would be nice if there were the choice of becoming a quest artist =)

Bad mood
Username:
see above
Cutiemark and Talent:
floating and glowing lava ball
when she gets very furious or scared to death, Lhavinia changes into a kind of a dragon:
her coat colour turns into a greyish purple as does her mane and tail changing the strands into a wine (blood) red.
big dark dragon like wings grow out of her back, her teeth lenghten, a horn spears on her muzzle and a scale shell sprouts on her forehead.
beneath that her eyes change, too, into a deep red dragons eye!!

Suggested name (if any):
see above
see above
Other:

see above

username by me wrote:Image
Username:
username by me
Cutiemark and Talent:
cutie mark is a yin-yang, talent is peacemaking.
mane and tail:
her mane and tail are light brown, her mane is always braided, and she has bangs that come down between her ears, with 2 dark brown horns poking out of the bangs, that are about the hight of the ears, and curl in at the tips. The tail is about the length of the hind legs, but it always flows in a low U shape behind the horse, often, the tail also has curly wisps that poke out when she is running. The mane and tail are also always on fire, the fire is bluer, and bigger when she is angry, she will never be burned by her own fire.
wings and feet:
She has 2 wings about al tall as her head, they are a darker mossy green. each wing has three "fingers" the "finger" closest to the back is the biggest, they get smaller closer to the top. the claw at the end of each finger is the same dark brown as the horns. on the top claw there is a feather on a string (see accessories). The feet are dragon claws with three toes per foot, they have the same claws as the the wings. The feet are also the same color as the wings.
Body and head:
Her body is mostly auburn and yellow. At he the feet however, there are 5 green tendrils on each leg that start on the foot. the legs are a yellow auburn that deepen into a dark auburn at the cutie mark, the front legs don't darken at the body. The body stays a dark auburn until the wing attaches to the body. There, there is a thin triangle of yellow with the base at the green wing, the yellow is blended into the green when the wing meets the body. The chest and neck area is the same color as the legs. The head is the same color as the legs across the eyes, the brim of the nose, and the forehead. The mussel ranges from white to black depending on the mood, white is super happy, black is furious. The right ear is dark auburn the left ear is yellow, there is blending between the ears and
the forehead.

Accessories:
1. She wears an eagles feather on a brown leather string on the top claw of the right wing. it will never fall off.
2. She wears a green, brown, and dark pink knitted shaggy scarf, she doesn't always wear this.
3. She has 3 earrings on the left ear, a wide red loop, a skinny, green loop, and a ball-shaped abalone shell earring.
4. the has a ted link charm bracelet with 5 charms, an eagles feather for swiftness, an emerald for beauty, a wolfs claw for courage, a shark tooth for strength, and a doves downy feather for love.

Suggested name (if any):
Jade, or possibly some other gem or shell.
not sure what to put here
sure
Other:
nope
Last edited by DragonLoverHere on Tue May 28, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 57 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ponysona Contest! Rareslist, Longtail, Lynx PPS, and MOR

Postby pomegranate juice » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:14 pm

i will not dissapoint u :D
pomegranate juice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonLoverHere » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:28 pm

Hannahbanana9800 wrote:i will not dissapoint u :D

Wow, that didn't take long! Good luck! :D
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:41 pm

Entering ^^
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:49 pm

I might enter, it depends if I have time and if I can think of an idea....>_<
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:04 pm

rabbit448 wrote:I might enter, it depends if I have time and if I can think of an idea....>_<

Same with me.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonLoverHere » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Haha, wow! Didn't expect three people from my QUOTE Characters to join, let alone in such a short timespan! :lol: Good luck you three; You've all got amazing ideas in your heads from what I've seen and designed for you, now time to try em out yourself! ;)
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polyester girl. » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:43 pm

will soon enter

████████████████████████████████████████
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
⇣⇣ I'LL BE YOUR SKY xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxyou can hide underneath me
and come out at night

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xX xX xX xX
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TUMBLR SEMILITANIME RP
LOOKINGXFORX ART

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
when I turn jet black
xxxxxxxxxxAND YOU SHOW OFF YOUR LIGHT
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
████████████████████████████████████████
polyester girl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonLoverHere » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:48 pm

That's excellent! Have fun with it, and good luck! ;)
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pomegranate juice » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:39 pm

i finished my entry how do u like crossfire??
pomegranate juice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me