Simple But Cute (adoptable #1) by Lady Norrington

Based on Click to view
Artist Lady Norrington [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Simple But Cute (adoptable #1)

Postby Lady Norrington » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:43 pm

Well here we are! The first of my adoptables. She has a very simple design, but she still has adorable features. I picked her colors because I was thinking of winter, and snow and in general calm blue hues. This little girl is up for adoption, just fill out this form below: (the winner of this girl will be announced January 19) I judge based on the amount of effort put into your entry. *this dosen't mean you have to write a novel, if the description is short and sweet to the point that is acceptable too-just make sure you put in the effort. *

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Cutiemark:
Talent:
Backstory:

Have fun!
-Lady N
Lady Norrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Simple But Cute (adoptable #1)

Postby ~Tornado~ » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 pm

Username:Loopyloola
Name:Stream
Cutiemark: a river
Talent: Making water ways
Backstory: Stream was a filly who just couldn't find her cutie mark. She loved water though and one day she decided to make art, with water she dug a small inward tunnel in the ground and filled it with water next she made a pile of rocks and made water rush down them finaly she added a small swimming hole. She looked around the park was covered in her art ans she got her cutie mark!

Sorry about the bad story I'm really tired
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Norrington » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:55 pm

Thanks for entering c:
Lady Norrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:44 am

Username:doglover947
Name:Beth
Cutiemark: dog
Talent:caring for pets.
Backstory:when she was 12 she learned here gift.she thot her gift was great but other peopl laughed at her because of her gift.because thay thot that she could be doing something better like going on the computer.or talking to friends.but she loves every pet she finds thinks of or cares for. Every morning lunch time and dinner time she feeds and waters her pets.no matter how hungry tired thirstiy or wet.she feeds theme iconbecause she loves theme.here best friend tulip helps here a.lot of times.every day is an adventure.one time she went to the nasty evil green forest.tulip pop(pop is tulips sister)an Backstory d rose(rose is pope best friend)and my self went to camp in the nasty evil forest but that found out it was not so nasty and evil.on a Tuesday that got ready for the camping trip.webs pop tulip rose and my self got to the camping spot.(were that meat when that go camping:)so is everyone here i am here said tulip me to said rose I am here said pop.ok thene were ready to go.webs that got setteled in that started a fire.thene tulip told a spooky story.ones in qthis very forest a girl went with her family in this forest.she cried every night because she had nightmares so she killed her self and her family cried for her to come back but only her gost remains and honts this very forest.ok I am tuckered out I am going to bed me to said every one else.the next morning that mad it back to ponyville. Were that got a swimming pole and jumped in side and the rest on the day was justi fun the end.for now.
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist