Just shown in different
ways~

~Don't judge me for who I am~
~If you are twice as worse~

"You may not love me
But I certainly love you
Even if we don't know each other well
There is no need to hide from my heart" ~Dew
Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
---
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Story ||

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Once upon a twilight...

It was a dusk like no other, Annabelle (a female wolf) and Ranger(male) had their one pip named Dew. Dew was a small green girl with a rainbow on her side and rainbow paws. She loved music and jewelry. As a baby Dew always wore her favroit pair of feather drop earrings until one day she lost them and her music as she grew out of them. She started listening to songs by Demi L. and Taylor Swift. Mostly the sad ones because she met a wolf named Clark who was nice and sweet, and lets just say he had rock hard muscles and Dew's BFF Ginger (creating one of her if you don't mind and Clark) knew about it but what did she do? She went and MATED with him! Dew walked in on them and yowled " Ginger! I thought you were my friend! I thought you were being hurt in here! All the squeals and whimpers and howls and bangs! You can go leave me the heck alone now!" And at that Dew decided to run away, she ran away crying... She ran into another Pack. But once Dew was gone Ginger licked Clark all over smiling " I love you Clark. And mating with you just makes me want more." then they faded to black.

"Dew! Dew where are you?" Annabelle howled through the woods looking for her. But Daw was long gone after she crossed the boarder, and now... she is running into howling problems for herself...

(Read next post for contimume)
---
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Meeting Sinsinaty ||

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:34 pm

As Dew was hulled away into a dark cavern, she spotted a fea named Sinsinaty. "Who are you!" Dew spat with discust... "And why am I here?" She got yanked away before Sinsinaty could answer, then the other wolves laid her down onto a huge table, the sacfificial table. Where the many of deaths have occered. A few peasently zerba's, prommised unharmed if they did as told, tied her down with many vines. The table was located just under the skylight of the cave, then Sinsinaty padded out from the shadows as the moons glow light up the tort he's around the cave. "What we're you doing far from uour pack?" Sinsinaty snarled. Shes the alpha... Dew thought misrably. "I am not leaving here am I alpha?" Dew moaned in pain as fire light by each of her paws, overheating hem to he point where they turned black.
---
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Meeting Sinsinaty || •continues•

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Sinsinaty snarled "I asked you a question!" Dew flinched under the pressure and growled low "I ran away from my pack. My best friend mated with my crush!" She snarled as she hit 'best friend' Sinsinaty just sat stared and laughed "And you I will let you go for that? Your just a little helpless pup lost from its mother waiting for the moment to pounce on life." She sounded so upbeat, but then she continued into a growl. "I hate those kind of wolves. They are always those frail ones that get the pack into trouble. Kill the pathetic thing now."

Dew wrestles free from the zebras and faced Sinsinaty. "Don't judge me for who I am, if you are two times worse" she snarled the fur on her neck prickling like a porcupine, and her eyes turned a blood shot red as the color of the prey she catches. "What did you just say wolf? You didn't just say no. Am I hearing right?" Sinsinaty's slave Ron, a hyena that was caught by humans, looked at her. "You heard correct ma'am." His laugh was terrifying "The little skimp said no". Ron suddenly had a huge smile upon his face.
---
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: || My entery ^^ ||

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Dew's form:

Dew
What is your full name? " My full name is Dew Orchid Drop. But for short Dew Drop."

How old are you? "I am 2 years old, human years, 14 in dog years, I think 18 in cat years? Oh I like bacon. Oh, that wasn't this question... Never mind!"

What are your parents full names? "My moms' is Annalice Franchenso Glow. My dads' is Huron Gaspatio Antonio Julio frenchenssses Jared Michael Drop."

Who are you crushing on, who's your mate? "I have no mate because my no good BFF decided to go mate with him! That tramp! My crush is Chase..."
---
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me