Based on Click to view
Artist DangerousSmile [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Doberman Pinscher Contest Entry

Postby DangerousSmile » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:37 am

Well, I couldn't decide which would be better; a tighter or slacker collar. So: I have both as an option. I'll also make another version off of this without the collar and without the shading.

Username: DangerousSmile
Character name: Alfie (definitely changeable)
Breed: Doberman Pinscher
Part: (main domestic wild)
Personality: Trained as a guard dog, Alfie is naturally aggressive. He will fight anything he needs to, with an aggression. But, if he truly believes something, he will set aside his normal behavior. So, if dogs can convince him to help them, he will help them with ferocity. But if they can't convince him... he will be fiercely against them.
Do you have Skype?: No, but I do have a Facebook
Other: Like any characters I make, Alfie is very mold-able and you can really do whatever you want with him.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. ~ Elbert Hubbard
Nearly half of marriages end in divorce. That's not so bad, considering the rest end in death!

[imghttp://www.photoblip.com/images/41/91e28beac274f447b252425e1dd51abe.gif[/img]
DangerousSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Doberman Pinscher Contest Entry

Postby DangerousSmile » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:44 pm

God I am just in love with this little guy! 9_9

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. ~ Elbert Hubbard
Nearly half of marriages end in divorce. That's not so bad, considering the rest end in death!

[imghttp://www.photoblip.com/images/41/91e28beac274f447b252425e1dd51abe.gif[/img]
DangerousSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me