Newton Adopts!-Pastel Ram Horns by Soupalicious

Based on Click to view
Artist Soupalicious [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Newton Adopts!-Pastel Ram Horns

Postby Soupalicious » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:28 pm

First Newton of the new year! To try for him, just post an appropriate name and personality for him.
.e s c a p e. wrote:
Username:
I'm .e s c a p e. Pleased to meet you!
Newtons Name:
Aviator {a-v-a-tor}. While this name may not suit his looks, there is a very good reason for his name. He is exactly what his name means, a pilot. Or, he wishes he could be. Sadly, he can't control planes very well, making him just learn as much about them as he possibly can/
Newtons Age:
He is about 15 in human years.
Newtons Gender:
It's quit clear he's male.
Personality:
Aviator is quite the charmer, always trying win over people. Due to this he has plenty of friends in high places, including the master of the Twisted Building. Just because he's a charmer most certainly doesn't mean that he is a liar or a mean person. In fact, it is almost the exact opposite. Whenever he acts, he takes into account how it would effect each person around him. This makes him pretty quiet, since he knows many comments tend to offend someone. As for his reflexes, not bad since he calculates those facts much quicker. I think I've already made clear for his love of planes and because of this, he tends to stick to himself reading up on the flying machines or sometimes flying toy ones with his well-adjusted tail.
Last edited by Soupalicious on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gone! Find my on Flight Rising! (id: 63916)
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Newton Adopts!-Pastel Ram Horns

Postby ika; » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:04 am

Username: Ikaaaaaaaaa.
Newtons Name: Lime.
couldn't resist, that green colour <3

Newtons Age: One year.
Newtons Gender: Male

Personality: Lime is just like his fruity namesake- unusual and exciting. He's full of quirks that make him stand out; a fact that he likes a considerable amount. Lime doesn't want to be just anyone- he wants to be known and recognized, a desire for knowledge that feeds his insatiable curiosity. He's proud of his appearance, and is extremely clean- he dislikes getting dirty and enjoys looking and feeling good. Lime is full of energy and zest, a whirlwind of activity with a sure sense of innocence that others can't help but love :3

/semi-quit cs, find me on flight rising here/

trading all pets & items for flight rising stuff
ika;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiu » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:58 am

Username:
Newtons Name:
Aviator {a-v-a-tor}. While this name may not suit his looks, there is a very good reason for his name. He is exactly what his name means, a pilot. Or, he wishes he could be. Sadly, he can't control planes very well, making him just learn as much about them as he possibly can/
Newtons Age:
Newtons Gender:
Personality:
Aviator is quite the charmer, always trying win over people. Due to this he has plenty of friends in high places, including the master of the Twisted Building. Just because he's a charmer most certainly doesn't mean that he is a liar or a mean person. In fact, it is almost the exact opposite. Whenever he acts, he takes into account how it would effect each person around him. This makes him pretty quiet, since he knows many comments tend to offend someone. As for his reflexes, not bad since he calculates those facts much quicker. I think I've already made clear for his love of planes and because of this, he tends to stick to himself reading up on the flying machines or sometimes flying toy ones with his well-adjusted tail.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
x
x
x
x
x
("you-e")
she/her pronouns
writer/roleplayer

onexone search
song reccomendation
"lest we forget how fragile we are..."
---
i'm a fangirl who like aesthetics and music. please contact me if you could help me improve in coding.
announcement: i am very busy for the next two weeks.
---
[ i o u ]
wesboro high
masquerade
jessica
kuroshitsuji 10/14
boom crash 10/15

---
my websites :
as | personal tumblr | writing tumblr | wattpad

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
aiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GREML0RD » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:48 pm

username:
dovestar12
Newtons Name:
suppsy
ok i know this sounds weird but just let me explain the name... ok so when i saw him i thought of the drink 7up so i combined the words seven and up to get suppsy lol stupid i know lol :lol: Image <--- sorry i thought this pic was 2 funny couldnt resist and he is 100% natural

Newtons Age:
he lives by dog years so in human years he would be 3 in dog years he would be 21
Newtons Gender:
Male
Personality:
shy, peaceful, loyal, and he's not afraid to be himself
though normally gentle he can become fierce if a pure person is threatened by a sinner
GREML0RD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soupalicious » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Will choose tommorow c:
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soupalicious » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:30 pm

.e s c a p e. wrote:
Username:
Newtons Name:
Newtons Age:
Newtons Gender:
Personality:

Congrats .e s c a p e.! I'll update the first post with your details :)
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiu » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Really? I got Aviator!? Thank you so much! I really love him to bits!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
x
x
x
x
x
("you-e")
she/her pronouns
writer/roleplayer

onexone search
song reccomendation
"lest we forget how fragile we are..."
---
i'm a fangirl who like aesthetics and music. please contact me if you could help me improve in coding.
announcement: i am very busy for the next two weeks.
---
[ i o u ]
wesboro high
masquerade
jessica
kuroshitsuji 10/14
boom crash 10/15

---
my websites :
as | personal tumblr | writing tumblr | wattpad

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
aiu