Based on Click to view
Artist Toxi+Bbun [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Windsoar

Postby Toxi+Bbun » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:55 am

"A charming, sarcastic pony who loves doing loop-de-loops and is the captain of their own flying team. This pony has a chocolate brown coat, a crimson red mane, chocolate brown eyes, and a crescent moon Cutie Mark."

Windsoar is a free-spirited Pegasus pony who likes to be different from everyone else. She is an excellent leader. Both of these things have lead her to become captain of her own night-flying team. Normally, Windsoar is a charming mare, but she does have a tendency to be sarcastic when she is not in a formal setting. She has a hard time letting people outside of the team get close to her, making her seem rude and unfriendly. Windsoar earned her cutie mark flying at night. She absolutely loved the feeling of the cool night air, and the danger of having to dodge obstacle. She found herself easily doing loop-de-loops among other flying tricks. However, in the day time, she hated flying, and was quite clumsy at it. The sun was too hot and too bright; the heat always made her sleepy. Sleepy enough to crash into trees as well as other ponies. She finally earned her cutie mark the day, or night, she decided to show off what she could do at night to her friends. After finishing her routine, her friends pointed out that she now had her cutie mark. Since then, she has recruited ponies for her night-flying team, and has made her living off of performing.

-Pony Generator

Hmm. I kind of like her, even though she was made out of boredom. Maybe I'll develop her more.

Sue Score: 16

-Toxi
Toxi+Bbun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me