Luke C: by Parad0xxy

Based on Click to view
Artist Parad0xxy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Luke C:

Postby Parad0xxy » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:20 am

Sooo. I got bored, and randomly decided to try using the Oekaki for the first time. I used SK:)'s editable and edited a few small things myself (I hope that's okay D: ) annnd yep. Here we are. It's my serval character, currently named Luke. But I'm really not sure what I'm doing with him xD At first, he was supposed to be my fursona's imaginary friend, but now.. I'm too attached ;A;

Anywho. I was gonna edit in his hidden blade onto that leather band and add his necklace thingy but I'm too lazy lol
So here you go. This shows more of his body anyways, so be happy.

A big thank you goes to the creator of this editable, SK:) It's super cute and easy to use ^^
Parad0xxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Luke C:

Postby Cloudsong » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:21 pm

OMG is your fursona a serval? 8D
I'm no longer an active member of this community, but I'm always looking to commission art of my dog, Pascal the Pomeranian! ^^ PM me if you're interested in drawing him, and we can discuss payment.
Cloudsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parad0xxy » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Cloudsong wrote:OMG is your fursona a serval? 8D

Yes! :3 They're so cute, I couldn't resist <3 And they're kinda awkward-looking with those long legs, just like me, so I figured it worked pretty well =P
Not to mention, I developed an unhealthy obsession with them a year ago and it's only getting worse ;~;
Parad0xxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudsong » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Paradoxxy wrote:
Cloudsong wrote:OMG is your fursona a serval? 8D

Yes! :3 They're so cute, I couldn't resist <3 And they're kinda awkward-looking with those long legs, just like me, so I figured it worked pretty well =P
Not to mention, I developed an unhealthy obsession with them a year ago and it's only getting worse ;~;

Yes, I know! My sister has a similar problem obsession with servals XD.... Some people call them the 'spare-parts cat' because they look so awkward. Aha, that amuses me :lol:
I'm no longer an active member of this community, but I'm always looking to commission art of my dog, Pascal the Pomeranian! ^^ PM me if you're interested in drawing him, and we can discuss payment.
Cloudsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starclan:3 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Paradoxxy wrote:Sooo. I got bored, and randomly decided to try using the Oekaki for the first time. I used SK:)'s editable and edited a few small things myself (I hope that's okay D: ) annnd yep. Here we are. It's my serval character, currently named Luke. But I'm really not sure what I'm doing with him xD At first, he was supposed to be my fursona's imaginary friend, but now.. I'm too attached ;A;

Anywho. I was gonna edit in his hidden blade onto that leather band and add his necklace thingy but I'm too lazy lol
So here you go. This shows more of his body anyways, so be happy.

A big thank you goes to the creator of this editable, SK:) It's super cute and easy to use ^^

i luv these!
The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart and backbone will.Copy and paste this if you are too← Click!

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.
starclan:3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me