Pine Cone Bellie's! ( My entry.(:) by Apple Cider.

Based on Click to view
Artist Apple Cider. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pine Cone Bellie's! ( My entry.(:)

Postby Apple Cider. » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:06 am

A pine Cone Belly, is a small bobcat mixed with a flying squirrel. They live in the untouched forests of north america, and can be found in brittain, also. They must have the living conditions where there is tons of trees-because that is where they make their nests- and where plenty of food is avalable. They generaly eat mixed berries, twigs, flower petals, and a wide variety of nuts. Bur when those type of things no longer fill their bellies, they go to find things like grubs, and other insects. They hardly ever resort to meat. But these guys are generaly harmless and only fly around to catch bugs or to just exersise their flaps-what look like wings-.

• Their size can range from the size of a house cat, to a tiny house mouse.
Adult; The size of a regular house cat.
Teenager; The size of a puppy.
Baby; The size of a mouse.
• When a PCB( Pine Cone Belly) is born, they are about the size of a mouse. Their "wings" are very tiny and can be ripped by the nest, or by the strong winds. So the mother and father must keep a close eye on their young, because if their wings are ripped, they won't be able to fly and would have the be left on the ground.
• PCB's are monogamous. Meaning once they find their mate, they stay with them until one or both of them dies.
• The males do tons of different things to attract a female. They make nests, bring them berries, do dances in the sky, and sometimes sing them a song.

( i didn't know if you wanted me to put the rules for these or not, but this is all i'm adding until you'd like more added. (: )
Last edited by Apple Cider. on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pine Cone Bellie's! ( My entry.(:)

Postby ΘTheta_SigmaΣ » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Adorable! <3
ΘTheta_SigmaΣ

My pets