Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Artist Try-Outs! *Judging has finished, artists announced!* by ThatPinkThing

Based on Click to view
Artist ThatPinkThing [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Artist Try-Outs! *Judging has finished, artists announced!*

Postby ThatPinkThing » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:09 am

Nearly 2 weeks later, judging has finally been completed...
RESULTS!:
Participant:
Thank you for your entry, tigerhellokitty! And as the only participant winner, you may post your form for a custom at any point on the main thread!

Runner-Ups:
Congrats and thanks to Song & Lyric! Your entry was great, I loved it, the only reason you were not chosen to be a full artist is because the form was not on the page and I didn't get it in pm form. Just pm me whenever you want to start as a guest artist!

The A-Team Members:
Congratulations to my 3 new fellow artists...

... cocopiper!

... Fastest Girl In Town (Kowinda)!

... And z-girl!

Coco, your first entry was creative and cute, I liked it's face design and eye color a lot. I did also enjoy the blending in the second entry, and can't wait to see more from you!

Kowinda, the creativity and detail on your entry was great, and I am excited to finally welcome you as a full artist!

Z-girl, you're right. I did find your pixelated design a great show of skill, and I'm eager to see more adopt designs from you!

Thanks again and congrats to EVERYONE! You all did great, I'm sorry I couldn't accept all of you, but slow adopts don't need many artists. =P

I don't know how many of you have seen the PYP shelter around, but I'm hoping to bring the old place back to life. How? With new lines of course!

Of course, with new lines, I'm hoping to have a loyal team of artists by my side to help me bring the Pick-Your-Paws shelter back into the light. So, if you'd like to have a spot as an artist for this adoptable, take your shot! There are NO bad or wrong entries, everyone's got a chance.

Please fill out this form and post it in the description of your entries, link to your first entry if you have more than one.
Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]1. How active are you?[/b]:
[b]2. Do you use a drawing tablet?[/b]:
[b]3. Have you seen the PYP shelter around?[/b]:
[b]4. How often do you draw?[/b]:
[b]5. Do you think you are a good artist? What's your favorite part of your art style?[/b]:

Questions 2 and 3 are for my knowledge, you don't NEED a tablet, and you might not've seen the PYP around, I'm just curious.

Prizes!:
The A Team:
The A Team is the group of selected participants who will become artists. I will hopefully have 2-5 full artist spots available.

The Runners-Up:
The runners-up will have the option to become a guest artist at ANY ONE POINT. They just have to message me when they'd like to start their time as a GA (guest artist).

Participants:
All participants who don't get a spot as a runner-up or A Team member will be entered in a drawing to win a free custom!

Ended: December 30th!
Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Try-Outs!

Postby ThatPinkThing » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Bump ^.^
x
x
x
x

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Try-Outs!

Postby ThatPinkThing » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:16 am

Bump!

Last bumped by ThatPinkThing on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:16 am.
x
x
x
x

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

ThatPinkThing

My pets