Based on Click to view
Artist Slenderwoman [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bluebell

Postby Slenderwoman » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:24 am

And another Oc.
I've had her for a while, on paper at least.

Her name is Bluebell, and she's made of glass, as you can tell. She was made by a unicorn, and brought to life. She's much younger than she looks, and will never age. But she is incredbly fragile, and will not live as long as other ponies. The strongest part of her is her eyes, whch are gemstones. She cannot run, fight, or do most physical activites. She has to be careful walking, because one wrong step and she could end up breaking. She was made with her cutiemark, which helps her mend herself when she does break.
She tends to stay away from other ponies, and is socially awkard. She is teased for being diffrent and weak, and she is submissive to them, fearing that they will break her. She is shy and it doesn't help that whenever she walks by someone, they stare at her. She's about average is brains, not dumb but not smart. But she is extremely talented at art. She makes the finest glass in Ponyville, where she lives to escape the many ponies in the larger cities. She lives above her small glass making shop.
She doesn't need to breathe, sleep, or eat. And she had no gender, but looks female. She is also aromantic, feeling no need to find a lover.

Edit:
I added a few colors in the Bg to show how transparent she is.
Slenderwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me