SwampClan by taikunfoo

Based on Click to view
Artist taikunfoo [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SwampClan

Postby taikunfoo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:52 am

Was able to fit all of my warriors into this, with only three size descrepancies
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SwampClan

Postby leachface » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:00 am

what are your warriors names? nice pic

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SwampClan

Postby taikunfoo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:37 pm

The leader on the rock is Barkstar, and it is not his deputy approaching him, but his deputy's sister, Lightfur (spotted grey tabby) and the deputy (Ivyleaf) is getting food from the fresh-kill pile (the grey tabby), Gingerpaw is the ginger tabby with black sitting by the fresh kill pile, and Squirrelfur is the ginger tabby half off the image, the two elders are the tortishell with the white tail (Snowpelt) leaning against her mate, Parchnose (the golden and black tabby) and the spotted brown tabby with the white chest and paws is Dusktail, and below him, with the grey she-cat with the kits is Dewtail with Rowanpaw (the brown with dark tail) and the grey cat with white paws is Crestpaw, and Echowhisper is the grey tabby and white patched medicine cat, treating Burrtail, a brown tom with darker points, while her apprentice, Streampaw (the grey) is watching. At the top, there is a light brown and brown patched she-cat named Laurelpaw, hanging out next to Jaypaw, the golden tom with irregular markings.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me