Redline for LivvayBoo by Missy

Based on Click to view
Artist Missy [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Redline for LivvayBoo

Postby Missy » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:35 pm

So I redlined it ~ I'm guessing the timer may say an hour, which is patially correct but also untrue becuase I was chatting while doing it ^^

Anywho, hope this is okay... I think I may've stuffed one paw, but you get the gist, it's meant to be pointing slightly on and angle away from the centre where the dog is facing.. C:

Very nice lineart, and I hope you don't mind my edits~ it looked like a lab to me but I added some fluff because my dog is part lab and she has this odd neck ruff despite being mostly flat furred- the tail is kinda on the retriever side :)

Slimed down the face and muzzle a bit by pointing the nose and adding "lips" or a smile lol

I think yours looks more like a lab than mine however Livvay, and I've turned it into a retrivever XD

Hope this is ok ~
ImageImageImageImageImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 15 people.
I have received 9 gifts.
Missy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Redline for LivvayBoo

Postby Ophilla » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:04 am

I see what you mean about the paw, that's a very good point and I will try to keep that in mind! :D

I like the fluff a lot! I have a hard time doing "fluff" because I'm not sure which direction it should go or what shape it should be, but I will work on that too. ^ ^ I also was going to add a line for the lips while I was drawing it, but somehow it always looked awkward and I couldn't place them so I waited for someone else to do it correctly. xD And my waiting paid off! :D

And I like both labs and retrievers, so it's a win/win! :D Thanks for red lining, it means a lot to me! ♥
Image Image

Fandoms! wrote:
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
Ophilla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups