Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Oswin.

Kadot

Postby Oswin. » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:26 am

Horun
The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen, and we call them miracles.
- The Doctor
Oswin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kadot

Postby Kreative » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 am

Do you need me to help you with any species info and sorts?
Kreative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oswin. » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:40 am

Sure,
I Think Ill Call the species Kadots
and stuff
so you can make suggestions for the info :)
The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen, and we call them miracles.
- The Doctor
Oswin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kreative » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:42 am

okay, I'll come up with something. I can also make you funky headings if you want ;) I like that name, Kadots
Kreative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kreative » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Many of you are probably wondering; what is a Kadot? Well, a Kadot is a mythical creature between the sizes of a goat and lion. They have a fluffy body with a goat face, a lion tail, cat or dog paws, a small mane on their necks, goat horns, feathery wings, and feathers going down their spine. These creatures have rough sandpaper-like pads on the bottoms of their paws and they are a bit sticky too to help them climb. This is an advantage for them because they live in high, hard to reach places like the tips of mountains and the tallest trees. They have teeth like humans and horses that are used to grind food, yet they are long and slightly pointy too to help them eat meat, which they love to eat meat. Kadots come in any color you could imagine, but mainly normal, natural colors. Every single Kadot has at least 4 splotches/spots anywhere on their body, any size and any color. They come in unique yet semi-plain designs with beautiful eyes that express their personality. Some rare Kadots have eyes that change color depending on their mood, and they are normally white too that have color changing eyes. They can't hear very well because of their small ears , but their eye sight is excellent. They normally eat fish, insects, worms, and birds. Sometimes other creatures but those are their favorites. Kadots used to be near to extinction but then they were brought back a couple years ago. They have been house-broken and are well trained pets now. Many people prefer them to live in the wild yet some people love their company as pets. Kadots have a certain breeding season in which they can only breed at the time in the year, which their breeding season is winter. Winter is their breeding season because when the babies are born, since Kadopts are such great hunters, they can be well fed and nourished through the winter while staying at their parents' side while they train in their dens or caves. By the time summer comes the babies should be strong and smart enough to set off on their own. Then the parents' can breed again in the winter. Two Kadots are always mates for life unless one of them dies, then the other one can try to find a new mate. It is rare for a baby Kadot to stay with it's parents for another winter or more. Kadots aren't very sociable and they tend to live alone and away from others. Some Kadots have formed packs though in which they live, hunt, and spend most of their time in. Kadots also have a mating season, not a mating season where they mate, but one where they find a mate. Breeding season is where they mate/breed. Mating season is at the beginning of winter or a bit earlier. Then they live together and through winter, when it's breeding season, they breed whenever wanted to. Kadots live an easy and adventurous life. Getting to soar with the birds, swim in the oceans, wander through the jungles, and more. The average life span of a Kadot is 45 years, the oldest Kadot ever lived to be 52, 6 more years than normal. They are lovable and caring animals though, great for adopting and sorts.

Is this good? Please tell me if I should add anything or make any changes. ;)
Kreative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oswin. » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:21 am

Many of you are probably wondering; what is a Kadot? Well, a Kadot is a mythical creature between the sizes of a goat and lion. They have a fluffy body with a goat face, a lion tail, cat or dog paws, a small mane on their necks, goat horns, feathery wings, and feathers going down their spine. These creatures have rough sandpaper-like pads on the bottoms of their paws. They live in high, hard to reach places like the tips of mountains and the tallest trees. They have teeth like humans and horses that are used to grind food, yet they are long and slightly pointy too to help them eat meat, which they love to eat meat. Kadots come in any color you could imagine, but mainly normal, natural colors. Every single Kadot has at least 4 splotches/spots anywhere on their body, any size and any color. They come in unique yet semi-plain designs with beautiful eyes that express their personality. Some rare Kadots have eyes that change color depending on their mood, and they are normally white too that have color changing eyes. They can't hear very well because of their small ears , but their eye sight is excellent. They normally eat fish, insects, worms, and birds. Sometimes other creatures but those are their favorites. Kadots used to be near to extinction but then they were brought back a couple years ago. They have been house-broken and are well trained pets now. Many people prefer them to live in the wild yet some people love their company as pets. Kadots have a certain breeding season in which they can only breed at the time in the year, which their breeding season is winter. Winter is their breeding season because when the babies are born, since Kadopts are such great hunters, they can be well fed and nourished through the winter while staying at their parents' side while they train in their dens or caves. By the time summer comes the babies should be strong and smart enough to set off on their own. Then the parents' can breed again in the winter. Two Kadots are always mates for life unless one of them dies, then the other one can try to find a new mate. It is rare for a baby Kadot to stay with it's parents for another winter or more. Some Kadots have formed packs though in which they live, hunt, and spend most of their time in. Kadots also have a mating season, not a mating season where they mate, but one where they find a mate. Breeding season is where they mate/breed. Mating season is at the beginning of winter or a bit earlier. Then they live together and through winter, when it's breeding season, they breed whenever wanted to. Kadots live an easy and adventurous life. Getting to soar with the birds (They can only fly for 3-7 minutes at a time, then they soar to a spot where they can rest and take of again), swim in the oceans(They can hold their breaths for 3 minutes), wander through the jungles, and more. The average life span of a Kadot is 45 years, the oldest Kadot ever lived to be 52, 6 more years than normal. They are lovable and caring animals though, great for adopting and sorts.

I love it but,
I made a few changes, just a few. :)
- The Doctor
Oswin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kreative » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:52 pm

I have a question, why is your sig on this too whe I did everything for them basically?
Kreative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oswin. » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:22 pm

It wasn't really supposed to be a sig
just a simpler way to track the art
- The Doctor
Oswin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me