Artist Saphira344 [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Entry

Postby Saphira344 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:30 pm

I Want To Be an Artist
Username~Saphira344
Why you want to be an artist~becuse i think this adotables is adorable
Do you think your designs are good and will be consistent?~maybe,some are but some are not, as they are just raindom when i run out of idears
Tablet?~no i use a mouse
Best Design examples~ viewtopic.php?t=1498949
Best lineart examples~http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1479743
Favorite rule?~um you have three difertn types of rules so ill try and say my fave for the three of them. for the regulare i think-You may own up to 3 Glow Hoppers only have 1 offspring. is my faver as it stops people hording for artists-You may only make 1 design every day. We don't want all our good ideas running out do we?- as i tend to make a lot every day so a restriction is good i think and for the last part Guest artsit i think it would be-You're spot is not first come, first serve. Lumpin' chooses from how good of a designer/artist you are.- i think this is very fair becuse some people may ask for a spot but dont have that good desines yet becuse they are still new to drawing and decorationg, and other my ask for spots after them and have more experance and such
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me