Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

CLOSED! by Tazmir

Based on Click to view
Artist Tazmir [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CLOSED!

Postby Tazmir » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:17 am

Winners selected!
Click here!

For Informations about the Species, look here
Offical ASH Thread
The ASH Adoptable Thread

Right now, i am searching for an Artist. The Artist should be a bit experienced in coloring, and should know to how do lock Alpha etc :P

What she Artist should know?

- I would like to have an Artist, who knows a bit about Horse colors and Markings, and also other animals are fine too.
- Of course i do NOT want to have rainbow Colors, or stars and fairys on tha ASH... Come on, ok?
- The Colors can be off too a bit, but i do not want bright green like neon colors.
- Any Questions to me :3

Code: Select all
Username:
Why do you want to be an Artist:
Personal Ideas:
Other things you would like to tell me?:

To Enter, just color in this Shiran. It is then an Entry. You may color it in twice. ANy more and they wont count.

۞

Form

۞

Of course, you all want to know what you can win, right? So here is the Answer.

1. Place - The Person will get a custom Shiran, he will be an Artist and the person can also be a Moderator,
if wanted. You may take up to 6 Pets from my doubles.

2. Place - The Second Prize is to be an Artist too, you can have also a custom Shiran.
The Custom Shiran for this place will be a uncommon or common one.
You can take up to 4 Pets from my doubles, after the first place took the first pets.

3. Place - This one gets to be an Artist, and may take 2 Pets from my doubles Trades,
after everyone else took the prizes.

[size=150]Enddate is the 1st of December.
[/size]

۞

Prize

۞
Last edited by Tazmir on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
XXXX||LIGHTS OFF||XXXX

Tazmir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ASH / Artist needed

Postby Kruxly » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:46 am

Username: Lizerbeth
Why do you want to be an Artist: I have experience in colouring on here and do know how to lock alpha :) I also have a basic understanding on horse colours as I am on horse Eden eventing too, the genetics on there have helped me understand horse genetics in general.
Personal Ideas: From tibia no, to rabicano, to leopard and Appaloosa and even more! I can get very creative with horse based species, I do like designing quite a lot :)
Other things you would like to tell me?: I have some unnatural and a few natural designs i came up with in my gallery
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazmir » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:29 am

Thanks, you can actually draw an example here, because you can color in :3

*Going to change that, so everyone knows they need to color in to enter :3*
XXXX||LIGHTS OFF||XXXX

Tazmir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:41 am

I will enter soon {after school today}
They/them • Adult • Back from the dead to design adopts again!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazmir » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:39 am

Okay, good luck then ^^
XXXX||LIGHTS OFF||XXXX

Tazmir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asa Willow » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:42 am

I've just been commissioned to draw a WME, I got this o3o
(It also helped me familiarize with horses)

-entering-
Love the lineart, by the way :3

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hello there!
I'm Asa, and I'm a full-time student who loves to draw and animate. Don't hesitate to HMU if you want a commission, art trade, or a good chat!

I was formerly Lovenature100

Characters DA Youtube
•Point/USD commissions are open on my DA!
•Art trades are open! I love doing them and I'm not picky, check out my DA above for examples <3
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
***If I owe you art and you have the sneaking suspicion that I have forgotten, please PM me!

pssst... check out
my comic
<<<<<<<<<<
:)
Asa Willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★Raystar★ » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:01 am

Username:Raystar
Why do you want to be an Artist: I am extremely experienced with horse colors, such as tabiano, blue roan, dappled gey. Ect. I actually own two horses and taken care of more than I could count, so I have seen very elaborate coats. I am familiar with lock alpha and layers, I also Enjoy adding addons (Like necklaces, crystals and things)
Personal Ideas: I Absolutely LOVE doing african designs and animals, Like cheetah pint and zebras.
Other things you would like to tell me?: no more. :3
Lord Save Me™
★Raystar★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby callmefearless » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Username: | s h a t t e r |
Why do you want to be an Artist: I'd love to help out and I believe this would be a great experience to works on my horse coat skills and get to know other artists. : ) I am familiar with Oekaki and I have okay skills.
Personal Ideas: The speicies has a lot of deinsions that make it realy fun and easy to come up with simple yet interesting designs for it. : )
Other things you would like to tell me?: nothing really. If you don't think my designs are need it is totally cool, I just like to offer my help :)
callmefearless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emmiedee » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Username: Cosette
Why do you want to be an Artist: One of the adoptables showed on the 'recent pictures' oekaki feature section and I noticed it when I clicked on the 'chat' forum. I actually went back to the forum page to click on the drawing because it looked so cool! I think the design is beautiful because I enjoy equine-like creatures. It would be amazing to color these because I can work on my coat marking skills since I've been drawing more equines recently. I would love to help as well!
Personal Ideas: I absolutely adore flea-bitten gray, strawberry roan, and silver dapple coat designs, and I already have some beautiful designs in mind. I love designing designs and I am a creative person, so I can come up with many nice coats!
Other things you would like to tell me?: I know quite a lot about horses, I ride them as well, so my knowledge could be useful. My gallery has some decent art, but if you would like more examples feel free to PM me! I draw all the time and specialize in feline and equine art.

Thank you so very much! I might not be able to finish my example tonight, but I will have it posted by tomorrow.
emmiedee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asa Willow » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:05 pm

I posted my artist form on the picture, is that fine? D:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hello there!
I'm Asa, and I'm a full-time student who loves to draw and animate. Don't hesitate to HMU if you want a commission, art trade, or a good chat!

I was formerly Lovenature100

Characters DA Youtube
•Point/USD commissions are open on my DA!
•Art trades are open! I love doing them and I'm not picky, check out my DA above for examples <3
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
***If I owe you art and you have the sneaking suspicion that I have forgotten, please PM me!

pssst... check out
my comic
<<<<<<<<<<
:)
Asa Willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me