Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Keraki Competition by wolfheart121

Artist wolfheart121 [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Keraki Competition

Postby wolfheart121 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Keraki is a strange breed of deer. Their head and body is a natural, slim body of a deer, but their antlers are moon-shaped. These antlers help Keraki cling to trees. Their tail is long as a cat's is, and they have flightless wings. These wings let them glide down from high places.
The Keraki are tree animals. You may be thinking, What the Wha?!, but the Keraki are born this way. Their hooves cling into cracks of the trees, and their tail is used for balance. The Keraki use the trees as shelter, an escape route or just a lookout point but otherwise they keep to land.
Keraki eat berry's and leaves from trees and cannot be poisoned by poisonous berries or fruits. These deer are like chameleons, and turn the colour that they eat. Usually they turn the colour of a Turtleshell Cat.

This competition has been made to find artists for the new Keraki breed. A new picture will be made for the official pets but otherwise this is the colouring. Sorry for the dodgy lineart, but its all about the colouring. 10 artists will be chosen, then compete again to grasp the a spot of the five. Therefore 5 artists will be chosen. Please participate!!! November the 20th will be the date in which the results will be checked, and in the end on the 21st of November the 10 will be chosen.
Dont take away the signature, is the only rule!

Sorry Fantom! We will put this guy up until the staff give us some Christmas items!

MY THREADS
In The Night - Realistic Animal RP
wolfheart121

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me